Monday, July 6, 2015

Mighty Plugs: World's Finest Ear Plugs

About:

The "World's Finest" Ear Plug

Highest Blocking! Total Sealing! Moldable Ear Plug!

At Beneficial Products Inc., we are Dedicated to Providing Products that are *Beneficial* for Humanity

The Ear Plug Industry is comprised of manufacturers that produce ear plugs derived from mainly 2 chemically based sources; Foam, Foam, Foam, More Foam and Silicone.

Made here in Oregon, USA since 1996; we have been continually improving on what is now universally regarded as the BEST BLOCKING Moldable Ear Plug in the World. Made from the natural ingredients of pure beeswax, sterile cotton & purified lanolin; this perfect blend has produced the finest, most efficient earplug ever produced. So effective & superior because it forms-to the ear canal and seals it as it’s inserted.

To create a Perfect Custom Fit, adults and children with smaller ear canals, can simply pinch off the right amount of material to make a smaller ear plug; and for those with large ear canals, they too can simply combine the ear plugs to make a larger ear plug that fits their ear perfectly. For swimmers, bathers & those with major & minor ear problems, this remarkable ear plug *completely* protects the inner ear & seals-out water 100%.

Especially REUSABLE!! --Mighty Plugs are without question "The Best Value" for the money; for each pair can be worn from 30 to 35 times and more!  With such an indefinite shelf life, they last for years and years!

Review:

I always use earplugs at night when sleeping to try to block out noise (outside noise, snoring partner, etc.), and was excited to try these ear plugs as my current foam ones were just not doing the job. Actually, my current ones sometimes fall out at night and make my ears itch like crazy!

These ear plugs are good in that they are very comfortable to mold and to wear all night long, however it takes a while to get them into a shape and actually inserted properly to actually block out sound. If you don’t have them in just right, they don’t block out enough noise.

So to break it down:

These are very comfortable and don’t cause my ears to itch like crazy. They are comfortable to wear all night long.

They don’t block out enough noise unless you have them shaped just right and inserted in the ear canal just right. If you don’t have it just so, it doesn’t do the job. It can sometimes be a lengthy process to get these made up just right to work properly.

These ear plugs last way longer than the foam ones, and they also have a nice case to put them in when not in use.

Overall, I do like these ear plugs, but I am not sure if I could use them every night like I would want to just because I don’t always have the patience to work with them to get them to work just right. It takes a lot longer than just inserting the foam ones- however they are so much more comfortable!

You can visit the Mighty Plugs website here

Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment