Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Vita Sciences Natural Muscle & Joint Pain Relief

About:

Targeted pain relief caused by inflamed joints—Vita Science Joint Right cream provides odor-free relief. Our cream is formulated with natural ingredients that have been scientifically established to work. Joint Right cream incorporates a unique combination of ingredients, our own BlueProfen complex, that work in 2 main ways to provide relief. Immediate relief is provided by bringing joint inflammation under control. Long term benefit comes from building up mucosal joint linings (lubricating the joint).


Joint inflammation is typically addressed using over-the-counter non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs such as aspirin, ibuprofen, etc.), prescription steroids (such as prednisone), or COX2 inhibitors (Celebrex, etc.) available by prescription. There can be serious side effects from using any of these forms of treatment.


Using Vita Sciences Joint Right cream as directed is a safe and reliable method of dealing with joint pain. Moisturizers and anti-oxidants allow this light cream to easily absorb into the skin. Each 1.7 ounce bottle delivers 30 applications of lotion in protected and measured amounts. Natural ingredients assure this lotion is gentle to your skin.


EASY TO USE - Each measured dose of Joint Right lotion from our airless dispenser delivers a full dose.


GENTLE ON THE SKIN - Our scent-free hypoallergenic lotion is gentle on the skin, odorless, nonirritating


ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Joint Right lotion uses only natural, safe ingrediants


MAXIMUM ABSORPTION - Joint Right cream is extremely safe to use. A full fluid ounce of cream contains 1,330 milligrams of BlueProfen complex plus Aloe Vera, Chamomile, Vitamin E, and Pro-Vitamin B5 which are all very good for your skin.

Review:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/proxy/AVvXsEgWSvkycqscQqoCQ5FKgFXAEQe5TeqoDNNhtmf52o6PHm1hibMQoV56-CJ3hCdRDFyF4JM_8Sr_pYCv4KXwWI-XPMzRdluMdSZIo9PdimiYeEgXfFWUzwh3ITbPS9KQ-N0ORHGwjWG6eHzSrA3pOx2hMs_jfJMulgIHZLF_el_qGZVMsFYvNr_-cnzA32vgs40=

Vita Sciences Natural Muscle & Joint Pain Relief is something I didn’t know existed but am so glad does! It is a topical cream that help relieve the symptoms of muscle and joint pain. It is also made in the USA, which is great! This is an all-natural product that is also hypoallergenic, non-irritating, and odor free. I am officially in love with this cream as it does things for me that I didn’t think were possible.

I love that this pump allows for the perfect dosage- one pump and you are good to go. You rub the cream in where you have the pain and it dries quickly and absorbs fully. Also, this cream starts to work in minutes, which is absolutely amazing.
I also love that this product lasts for a long time after each dose and that is fantastic as sometimes at work, I can’t just stop to reapply.

I have various pain in my back and knees among other places, and this cream has been a life saver. I don’t always like to take pills, and frankly pills don’t always work- this cream does work. I also like that this cream has a nice warming effect when I apply it.

Overall, I am so happy to have found this product and have been recommending it to everyone I know with similar pain as it is a product that works, and works quite effectively. I would definitely recommend it to anyone with nerve pain!

You can find Vita Sciences Natural Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Cream on Amazon.com

Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment