Thursday, July 9, 2015

Silicon Devices Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds

About:

Comfort+ Bluetooth Running Headphones are the latest generation design created to accompany you throughout every moment of the day with the latest Bluetooth 4.0 technology allowing you to listen to music from your cell phone from as far away as 30 ft.


HD Crystal Clear Sound (EXTRA BASS) - Comfort+ bluetooth earbuds provide incomparable sound quality, approximating the human ear, with a rich, dynamic soundstage that accentuates every detail of your music.

Receive phone calls at any moment - Receive or cancel incoming calls at the click of a button on the main control switch even during vigorous activities without necessitating handling the phone itself.

Perfect fit for all sizes and ages - Silicon Devices thought about everyone and designed Comfort+ Sport Earphones to be comfortably used in ears of any shape and size without sacrificing music quality. Made to be used with iPhone 6, 6 Plus 5 5c 5s 4, Android and most Bluetooth devices.

Built for extreme activities - Comfort+ Workout Earphones are totally sweat proof and were developed to be used on all occasions, including during rigorous physical activities and impact sports.

Review:

These are the most comfortable earbuds ever! I have had so many earbuds in my time, however, these are probably on the top of the list of the most comfortable I’ve ever tried. I have been able to wear these earbuds at work for hours at a time without any discomfort whatsoever.

I love that these earbuds are Bluetooth as that means I don’t have to worry about extra cords hanging around and getting in my way. These Bluetooth earbuds also feature 4.0 technology which means you can be pretty far away from your phone/device and still hear your music! You can have your device charging in another room, and still be able to have your earbuds in and listening to music! How great is that!

The sound clarity you get from these earbuds is outstanding! It’s crystal clear and there is absolutely no crackling whatsoever. Besides that awesome sound quality, you can also receive, make, or cancel calls with a button that is located on the main control switch without having to have your phone in your hand. That is one amazing feature that I can’t get over!

Also, the fact that these ear buds are sweat proof is a bonus for those workouts where you end up all sweaty as with these ear buds, they won’t fall out! They are great in that they will stay put no matter what you are doing.

These are lightweight and come in assorted colors and sizes to suit any need! They are fantastic and I highly recommend them.

You can find this Silicon Devices Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds on Amazon.com

Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment