Saturday, July 25, 2015

Kitchen Monster Pizza Cutter

About:


Kitchen Monster Pizza Cutter:

Our newly improved pizza cutter is now 4 times stronger (as of June 18th, 2015) than our previous model. This was requested by our customers so we reinforced the connection from the handle to the cutter wheel.

The benefits to our cutter is:

1. It's super comfortable grip feels like a natural extension of your hand. It works well for those with arthritis, small hands and large alike.

2. It has a sharp stainless steel pizza blade with a finger guard for added safety. It cuts through pizza easily the first time. Our customers also use it as a cutter for dough, cookies, pastries and even reports of pancakes!

3. It's built to last especially with the new 4X strength improvement.

4. It's dishwasher safe.

5. It's fun to use.

6. We back our product with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Review:

I’m a pizza fanatic, and make a lot of pizzas, so I always need a good pizza cutter. This pizza cutter is fantastic. I love the large handle on this cutter and find that it makes cutting pizza super easy and comfortable to do so. It would be great for people with arthritis or other problems in their hands. I have carpal tunnel, so I found this pizza cutter to be helpful with that.

This pizza cutter is very well made and of a high quality. It is definitely built to last. I like that this cutter came with a protective sleeve over it to protect hands that just randomly reach into drawers. It has a nice sharp blade that cuts beautiful slices each and every time. It cuts through each time, and there’s no worry about having to go back and rip apart slices by hand.

Overall, this is a fantastic pizza cutter that I would highly recommend!

You can find the Kitchen Monster Pizza Cutter on Amazon.com

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment