Thursday, July 16, 2015

BriaUSA Dry Wet Amphibious Hangers

About:

BriaUSA Dry Wet Amphibious Hanger Set of 10 Light Blue non-slip Shoulder Design, Steel Swivel Hooks

UNIQUE S-SHAPED TOP; convenient & easy to hang clothes and avoids stretching collar. Ergonomically designed perfect adaption to human curve, keep clothes wrinkle free.

NON-SLIP SHOULDERS; prevents cloths from slipping, provide extra support for garments.

SWIVEL HOOKS; sturdy steel swiveling design attaches to the shoulders for easy maneuvering.

ABS Light Weight Hangers; Strudy Dry/Wet Matte Finish, Money-back Satisfaction Guarantee

MULTI-PURPOSE; great for hanging pants, shirts, suits and jackets and accessories. Backed by full money back guarantee.

Review:

I never imagined a need for special hangers, but I actually can see why after trying these hangers. In comparison to my regular hangers, I don’t think I could go back to them. These hangers by BriaUSA are fantastic.

I like that these hangers have hooks that allow you to swivel them around- you can hang your clothes and swivel them around to suit your needs and wants in your closet. Personally, I like to have all my clothes facing one direction, so it’s handy to have these hangers to be able to swivel.


Also, these hangers are made of plastic, but do have a metal hook. They also have a rubbery material on the shoulder areas that help to keep your clothes attached to the hanger and not sliding to the floor. Everything stays put on these hangers, which makes me a happy girl!

I do like that you can use these hangers on wet clothes as sometimes I like to hang things to dry. I’ve used them several times with wet clothes and they have worked fantastic. They have kept the shape of my shirts and my shirts have dried beautifully on them.

These hangers also have all kinds of little hooks, nooks, and crannies that let you hang a variety of items such as spaghetti straps, tank tops, scarves, etc. You name it, you can hang it on this hanger. They are so useful and so nice to look at as well. I would highly recommend them as they are so multi-purposeful.

You can find BriaUSA Dry Wet Amphibious Hangers on Amazon.com

Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment