Monday, July 6, 2015

Easy Press Clippers

About:

LIFETIME GUARANTEE – The last nail clippers you will ever need! EasyPress Nail Clippers come with a lifetime money back satisfaction guarantee.

NO RUST STAINLESS STEEL – Crafted with durable high quality stainless steel that is guaranteed to NEVER RUST.

EASY, CLEAN CUT – Large clippers that provide maximum leverage for an easy press and sharp clean cut. Even works for seniors and those with arthritis.

NO TEARING NAILS – Sharp blade prevents nails from tearing when cutting. Cuts through the thickest of nails with ease.

Review:

These Easy Press Clippers are designed perfectly. They are definitely heavy duty nail clippers that are strong, sturdy and definitely won’t break on you. I have been through several nail clippers just because they were so lightweight that they just snapped when trying to clip a nail. I don’t even have thick nails, just regular old nails, but yet I can easily break clippers! These clippers won’t be breaking on me any time soon, they are sturdy!

These clippers are also made to give you the ability to get a good grip on them. You won’t be slipping around when trying to clip your nails. They are also very sharp and you get a good clean cut with them. Some clippers do more of a rip than a clip; these clippers are fantastic in that you get that nice clean cut that I just mentioned. No ripping at your nails with this pair of clippers.

I love that these clippers come with a Lifetime Guarantee! When a company stands behind their product with a Lifetime Guarantee, you know the product has got to be good! This will most likely be the last pair of clippers I’ll ever need.

You can find more information about Easy Press Clippers on their website and you can find them on Amazon.com

Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment