Thursday, July 17, 2014

Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum by Foxbrim



About:

Foxbrim provides you the most Advanced and Complete Vitamin C serum on the market.

Foxbrim's Unmatched Advanced Formula puts the HIGHEST QUALITY All-Natural and Organic Ingredients to Work For You.  

Achieve That Youthful Glow!

Reduce and Diminish Fine Lines and Wrinkles.

Soothes and Hydrates Under-nourished skin.

Review:

The Foxbrim Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum has a very light scent and is clear in color. It comes in a nice dark bottle with a cute little dropper. While the bottle looks small, it will last a long time as you only need a few drops to cover your face and neck.

I’ve been using Foxbrim’s Vitamin C serum for a few weeks now and typically use it in the AM and PM before bed. I like to clean my face first, pat it dry, and add a few drops of the serum to my hands and rub it into my skin. It really does only take a few drops to cover your face. It absorbs very quickly and is fine to use under other products (makeup, moisturizers, etc.).

This product works great to soften your skin and helps with the fine lines. It also makes your skin look brighter with a nice glowing look. It also helps to reduce dark spots, which is fantastic. This product also doesn’t cause any dryness of your skin.

Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone wishing for softer, brighter skin and to those who want to fade dark spots. It goes on easy, is light and absorbs into your skin quickly!


You can find Foxbrim’s products on Amazon.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment