Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Protege ResurFACE Moisturizing Cream



About:

ResurFACE contains ingredients found in the most expensive moisturizing creams at a fraction of the proce. This product is an enriched nightly restoration cream developed to nourish, moisturize, repair and protect your skin.

Healing: Loaded with healing ingredients such as CoQ10, Shea Butter, Rosehip Oil, and Ceremide E to restore wile kelp ferment is fortified with nutrients to nourish your skin. ResurFACE will provide amazing overnight results.

Anti-Oxidant: Actives like Lutein and Lycopene protect against UV damage, while Anti-Oxidants Alpha Lipoic Acid, Astaxanthin and Vitamin E destroy free radicals. You can give your skin a chance to defend itself from the elements.

Moisturizing: Acocado Oil, Almond Oil, and Sesame Oil provide a hydrating triple treat, and then sodium PCA takes it to the next level by preventing moisture loss. You can wake up with a supple, soft face.

ResurFACE is GUARANTEED to help restore skin and prevent signs of aging. It is also made without Parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

ResurFACE is formulated for men and women of all ages, and skin types and is made in the USA at their FDA Certified facilities. Their products are not tested on animals.

The Protege Promise: Your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with ResurFACE, contact them withing 365 days of purchase, and they will issue a complete refund no questions asked.

Review:

This product came beautifully packaged in a little velvet-like bag and was nicely bubble wrapped for protection. When I opened the container, I found the cream to be a yellow color with a very nice and thick consistency.

I waited until the evening to actually rub it on my face as I wanted overnight treatment. It went on my skin very easily and takes a little bit to soak in, but it does. It also doesn’t leave a greasy oily look to your face either. I really dislike when I have a cream or lotion on my face at night and it gets all over my pillow getting oil/grease everywhere. This product doesn’t do that at all, which is a huge plus in my book.

I woke up the next morning and my skin was super smooth and silky. I couldn’t believe how amazing my skin felt. It was so soft, smooth, silky and just incredibly awesome! I’ve since been using this product for a couple of weeks and have noticed a huge difference in the overall appearance of my skin. The fine lines around my eyes have softened, and my skin is consistently soft and smooth.

Overall, I recommend this product to anyone who wants to deeply nourish and moisturize their skin. This product works wonderfully!

You can find this product, Protégé ResurFACE, on Amazon.com

Ingredients:
Water, Lactobacillus/Kelp Ferment Filtrate, Jojoba Seed Oil, Rose Hip Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Cetyl Alcohol, Soybean Oil, C14-22 Alcohols, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Sesame Seed Oil, Coconut Endosperm, Ceramide E, Tetrahydrocurcuminoids Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Tetrahydrodemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Tetrahydrobisdemethoxydiferuloylmethane), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Sodium PCA, Xanthan Gum, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Tocotrienols, Tocopherol (Alpha-D-Tocopherol, Vitamin E), Astaxanthin, Lycopene, Xanthophyll (Lutein), Alpha Lipoic Acid [R-(+)-], Beta Carotene, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment