Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Day by Day Beauty's Vitamin C Serum




About:
This product provides skin with antioxidants & rich, hydrating ingredients that naturally brighten skin tone, diminish superficial fine lines and wrinkles, reverse sun damage effects, lighten acne scarring, restore healthy elasticity, clarify skin, shrink pores & retain moisture.

This serum is safe & effective for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Day by Day Beauty’s premium formula is plant-based, without parabens, alcohol, or fillers.

Made Cruelty-Free in the USA

This Hyaluronic Acid serum is gentle and non-sticky, has the idea concentration of Vitamin C for max absorption

This product is packaged to minimize light exposure, air, and bacteria into the serum
Gentle & non-sticky

Ideal concentration of Vitamin C for maximal absorption for any skin (using cobalt blue bottle and pump applicator)

Vitamin E & Hyaluronic Acid balanced

Review:
I’ve been using this particular Hyaluronic Acid  serum exclusively for a couple of weeks now. I’ve tried several Hyaluronic Acid  serums for their anti-aging properties now that I’m getting older, and found that this one is also very good. I do find that they are all just a little different.

This particular serum seemed to take a little longer to soak into my skin than some other brands. 

That did not bother me much at all. It comes out of the bottle easily and goes onto my skin very easily; it just takes a little time to completely soak in. You really don’t need a whole lot to get whole face and neck coverage.

This serum almost feels tight when it dries into my skin. I’m not sure why that is, but it doesn’t detract from the overall effect of the serum. It doesn’t make my skin feel super dry or like a mask dried on my skin, but it does have a slightly drying feeling. I’ve noticed my skin continuing to look better and, despite the drying feeling it has, it has taken away some of the dryness of my skin.

I also noticed my skin seems brighter and more radiant and it also seems to help with my skin tone. I also noticed that my pores aren’t near as large as they had been which is a huge bonus. I really love that this product helped with my pores. They’ve been such a sore spot with me.

I’ve been using a thin layer of this product in the AM and in the PM before bed. I really do believe in the power of Hyaluronic Acid  for your face as I can actually see it working. It’s a product I would suggest everyone have in their beauty supplies.

This product would be great for any skin type or tone. It also has no scent.

This product is available on Amazon.com
Day by Day Beauty’s Website


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment