Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Foxbrim - Youthful Radiance Eye Cream


About:

Wake Up from Tired Eyes. Say Hello to Youthful Radiance!
Foxbrim's Youthful Radiance Eye Cream is the quick and easy way to totally refreshed and nourished eyes!
   • Comprehensive Eye Care System addresses ALL your eye care concerns. Believe It!
   • Achieve Hollywood Radiance With Ease. Dramatic Results!
   • ONLY All-Natural and Organic Ingredients. Safe for ALL Skin Types.
The Simple Solution to Dull and Tired Eyes. Youthful Radiance Eye Cream Does What It Says It Will Do!
   • Make Puffiness, Dark Circles and Wrinkles A Thing of the Past.
   • Prepare for the 'Before' and 'After'. Celebrate Your Beautiful Eyes!
   • Make your Mirror Your New Best Friend!

Review:

As I’m sure I’ve mentioned before, I have horrible under eyes- they are seriously dark, get dry and just need a good hydrating cream. I can be picky when it comes to eye creams as I don’t want anything that is going to irritate my skin more than it is and I prefer light to no scents.

Foxbrim’s Youthful Radience Eye Cream was just the cream I’ve been looking for. It’s a lovely opaque white cream that is so lightly scented, it’s almost unscented. It goes on smooth and is absolutely amazing at hydrating my delicate eye skin and I love that it’s specifically designed to target concerns such as puffiness, fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, and hydration.

This cream is organically based with key ingredients like aloe, jojoba oil, grapeseed oil, rosehip seed oil, green tea, Vitamin C and E, and Tamanu oil. All of these amazing ingredients fuse together to repair, hydrate and balance your skin. I also absolutely love that there are not silicones, parabens, or additives to this eye cream.
This eye cream feels wonderful on my skin and I love using it at night before going to bed. I wake up with nice hydrated skin, and I feel like it does plump up my skin which is great for my fine lines! My eyes are so much brighter since using this cream. It’s amazing stuff!

Check out Foxbrim’s Website for more information on this and other products
And you can get this product on Amazon.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment