Thursday, July 3, 2014

Ark Survival Gear - 7500+ Heirloom Seeds


About:
Ark Survival Gear’s main focus is being helping people prepare their own survival gardens, so they can feed their families in times of crisis.

They are dedicated to helping the American family get prepared now, before it’s too late.

100% USA, Heirloom Vegetable Garden Survival Seeds

30 Varieties With Over 7500+ High Quality Heirloom Seeds
NON GMO Organic, NON Hybrid Seeds
All Seeds Are Proudly USA Sourced & Come with LIFETIME GUARANTEE & Bonus Survival Guide
Extended Life Breathable Paper Storage NOT Plastic!

Review:
I was happy to see the package was one giant resealable packet full of little packs of seeds. I was very surprised at the amount and variety of seeds that were included in the pack. You could see the care they put into packaging these seeds to make sure they stayed fresh. I also loved that they included a 5-year survival guide in this package.

Personally, I have never thought about having a disaster plan. I really need to rethink that and I think this product is a great first step in becoming prepared should something catastrophic happen. (Hopefully this will never occur)!

This package includes a wide variety of seeds – from carrots, tomatoes, broccoli, and much more. They carefully selected a variety of seeds to provide a well-balanced and healthy diet that includes plenty of iron, vitamin C, and even protein. They also include medicinal seeds such as Echinacea and yarrow.

They provide plenty of information on each of the individual packets. They let you information such as: perennial or annual, if it’s medicinal or not, what it looks like when grown, and what it is used for.

I love that these seeds are NON GMO, NON Hybrid and are sourced from the USA. This is important to me!

You can get your own pack of Survival Seeds from Amazon.com  - Normally $44.97, they are on sale for $17.99 right now and are Prime eligible! Not a bad price at all for 7500+ seeds and a survival guide!

For more information:

Visit Ark Survival Gear’s Website


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment