Saturday, July 5, 2014

Rainbow Bandz Loom Refill Pack


About:

New Improved Highest Quality, Brightest Color Rainbow Band refills available.

The RAINBOW BANDZ refill pack comes with 5400 bands in 9 different bold, beautiful colors including Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Pink, Purple, Orange, Black and White. 100% Compatible with all loom kits.

The highest quality organic latex free materials used in manufacturing process. Greatly reduced smell via special airing process in manufacturing & bags designed with airing holes.

365 Day Money Back Guarantee - if you aren't happy for any reason you can get a full refund no questions asked or an additional pack sent out to you at no charge (your choice!).

Review:

When I first received this pack of refill bandz, I was shocked at how large the pack was! You get 5400 bands in 9 different colors. All of the colors were very vibrant and fun! The colors were neon yellow, black, neon pink, white, neon orange, blue, neon purple, red, and neon green.

I liked that all of the different colors were separated so as to not get all mixed together and hard to find. I like to sort out the colors so when I make a band (or whatever), I can easily pull out the colors I need or want. I also like that these bands have no rubbery smell at all! Most bands have a strong rubbery smell to them, these bands do not! They are also much better that regular bands in that they don’t break easily.  These bands are strong, sturdy, and have a very nice elasticity to them. They are really nice to work with. I am also very happy that they are latex free, non-toxic and lead-free.

These bands are compatible with any loom kit and are actually better than the bands that most kits include. I was really impressed with the quality of these bands.

The kids were very excited to start maing bracelets and one even made a necklace. The bright colors really made their art work pop. We were all very happy with these bands. They were also excited that they didn't break all the time like their other bands do. Overall, we had a great time with these bands!

You can get this very large pack of Rainbow Bandz on Amazon.com and you can visit Rainbow Bands on their website for more information.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment