Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Apothecary Extracts Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil


About:

Tea Tree Oil is one of the most versatile essential oils. Naturally fights Acne, Toenail Fungus, Lice, Yeast Infections, Skin Tags, Cold Sores, Dandruff, Ringworm, Fleas, Warts, Psoriasis, and More.


Use to make your own Shampoo, Lotion, Soap, Face Cleaner, Body Wash, and Toothpaste.


Stop polluting your home and make all natural Household Cleaners, Detergents, Shower Sprays, Bathroom Disinfectants, and Kitchen Sprays.



Every large 4 ounce bottle comes with a free 100 page guide. They provide you with all the ways to use tea tree oil to improve your life, and replace harmful cleaners around the house.

Many essential oils are diluted to cut costs. They insist on the absolute best quality. They have the tests to prove their Tea Tree Oil’s Purity and Potency.

Review:

Many people have heard about the benefits of tea tree oil. My grandma has sworn by it for years and I really believe in its uses as well.

I did some reading and found out that the oil itself is extracted from a rather unknown plant called Melaleuca alternifolia or more known as Narrow-leaved Paperbark, but is marketed for skin care purposes as tea tree oil. It’s often used on skin because of its antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties.

I was lucky enough to be able to try out Apothecary Extracts Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil to see how I liked it. I’ve wanted to use Tea Tree Oil for a while now and since I’m all about natural whenever possible, this sounded great.

I actually have a lot of skin tags (for whatever reason) and have been using a dab of this tea tree oil on them twice a day. I read that it could take a couple of weeks to start noticing any difference. I haven’t really noticed much of a difference yet, but I haven’t been using it more than a week yet. Hopefully, I’ll start to see some changes soon.

I also get cold sores, but luckily haven’t had one recently to try tea tree oil on it. I am curious, however, to try it when I do get another one. I absolutely hate cold sores, and if this works, I’ll be in heaven.

I love that this product is a pharmaceutical grade and it’s pure – not watered down like other tea tree oils. This product has the classic tea tree scent and works wonderfully in homemade cleaners, deodorants, disinfectant sprays, and more. I love that this comes with a 100 page guide that tells you all the ways you can use tea tree oil and how it can be a great alternative to the harmful chemical cleaners that are traditionally used.

Overall, this is a great product and I can’t wait to see what all I can do with it. It’s a large bottle and so I’m sure it will last for quite some time!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment