Sunday, October 19, 2014

Big Easy Brands - FlavFusion 26 Oz Infuser Water Bottle with Flip Top Sipper Lid


About:


26 Oz Infuser Bottle - Makes Delicious Natural Fruit Flavored Beverages

BPA & Lead Free made of PET Plastic – the safest plastic in drink ware

Made In The U.S.A.

This bottle makes Delicious, Healthy, Crisp, Cool and Refreshing Fruit Flavored Beverages and is perfect for use at the office, the gym, the lake or anywhere you want to take a cold beverage. Save Money since there will be No need to buy Flavored Water from the Grocery Store. Plus, avoid those beverages that contain Artificial Sweeteners and can result in Weight Gain.

Just Flip and Sip! It Features a Flip Top Sipper Lid for Easy Drinking on the go and a Large Opening for Easy Filling and Cleaning. The loop at the top provides a great way to carry it. You can hook it to your backpack when taking a hike. If your hands are full you can grab it with a finger and carry it with ease.
This bottle is light weight and easy to use. It can go anywhere and fits in most cup holders- so no more messes or spills.

Just fill with water and add your favorite fruit; whether it be strawberries, raspberries, pineapples, lemons, limes, oranges, cucumbers, etc. Close the lip, shake and enjoy. Leave it in the fridge overnight for an intensified infusion,

Review:

I am an avid water drinker. Actually, 99% of what I drink is water. I just feel better and refreshed when I drink water. Drinking water is a great way to lose weight and stay healthier. While water is all good and great, it can get a little boring after a while. It’s expensive to buy flavored water or water flavoring in the store and they don’t taste very good. It’s also not really great for the environment either with all that wasted plastic.

So that being said, the infuser bottle is amazing! It lets me drink the water I want, and add any kind of flavor I want very easily. I can add any fruit or even mint to my water to flavor it however I want and that is very cool. It’s also like that this is so easy to do and easy to refill when I need or want more. This is a great eco-friendly drinking tool.

I’ve used regular water bottles and have tried adding fruit to them, but it doesn’t quite work out so well. The fruit just hangs out in there and either clogs up the drinking straw or just tries to wiggle its way in my mouth all at once. I love that this infuser bottle has a basket to put the fruit in to keep it all together. It’s very easy to use and very handy.

So far I’ve tried this bottle with strawberries, pineapples, lemons, mint, cut up blueberries, and oranges. I loved everything I’ve tried so far. I have a few more things I want to try (limes, raspberries, grapes, etc.). I like to cut the fruit up first before putting it in the basket for more flavor. It works wonderfully and my water is so delicious! 

I absolutely love this infuser bottle and can’t imagine not having it now that I have it. I think any avid water drinker must have this bottle! It’s affordable and it works beautifully! No more boring water for me!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment