Friday, October 24, 2014

Dot&Dot Multi Purpose Bags


About:

Dot&Dot Multipurpose Bags come in four different sizes:
X-Small - 7.5 x 3.5 x 1 in
Small - 8 x 6 x 1 in
Medium - 10 x 8 x 1 in
Large - 14 x 10 x 1 in

Waterproof mesh allows you to easily contents while protecting the contents from dirt or other elements

Easily open and close the zipper using the heavy duty zipper puller. Each bag includes a clip to securely attach your bag to handles.

Store More, Organize More
Unlike other flat organizers, Dot&Dot travel accessories organizer is 1" deep, allowing you to place more of your belongings.

Protects Your Belongings
Waterproof mesh protects your belongings from accidental spills and dirt transfer.

The Only Packing Bags That You'll Ever Need
Made of high quality materials, Dot&Dot organizers will last a lifetime of travel and adventure.
Save your money from low quality organizers that just don't work or get damaged after few uses.

Review:

Dot&Dot Multipurpose bags are great bags for traveling, for the office, for school, at home, in the car, or anywhere else you could possibly imagine. These bags are great for de-cluttering and make finding your stuff so much easier.

I also think these would be absolutely amazing for the beach! You could carry all you need in them without worrying about taking back sand with you. The sand would just fall out of the mesh. I definitely think I will be getting more of these for my next beach trip- it only makes sense.

I love that this bag is made from waterproof mesh and that it has an easy open and close zipper as well as a really nice zipper pull. This bag also has a great clip for hanging wherever you may want to hang your bag.

Overall, I really like this bag. I like to use it in my purse to organize all the junk I have in there. It works so well for that. I also use the clip to attach it to a loop in the inside of my bag, so it doesn’t wander around in there. It’s been a lifesaver!

You can purchase any of the sizes of the Dot&Dot Multipurpose Bags or a pack of all four sizes on Amazon.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment