Friday, October 3, 2014

Foxbrim's Natural Refresh Toner


About:

Do you want to start your day right?

Foxbrim's Natural Refresh Toner is the perfect choice for supporting healthy glowing skin. As part of your daily regimen, Natural Refresh Toner provides the ESSENTIAL step to tone, cleanse and prepare skin. 100% Natural and Alcohol Free. Expect the best and enjoy all the benefits - provided exclusively by Foxbrim.

Review:


I’ve always liked Foxbrim’s products and this Natural Refresh Toner by Foxbrim is no different. This is a great natural toner for all skin types and contains Aloe, Witch Hazel, MSM, and Vitamin C.

This toner works to totally cleanse nourish and repair your skin. This product work great to remove all the dirt, oil, and grime that is on your face. Also, this product can effectively heal micro-scarring and visible skin damage with ease. Also, this toner has active plant extracts to fight the signs of aging and oxidation.

I liked that this product has no added fragrances and has a lovely natural scent. This product has a pop-up cap for dispensing the toner into a cotton ball or pad. I applied it to a cotton ball after I washed my face and applied it. It felt so nice on my skin. It really made my skin feel cleaner, fresher, and I loved that it didn't dry my skin out at all. I love that this product contains no alcohol. My skin seems to look and feel better and feels less greasy in my t-zone area throughout the day. My pores are definitely feeling much cleaner with this natural toner.

Overall, I really enjoy using this toner and really love how it makes my face feel afterwards. Foxbrim always has great products and this is definitely going on my list of favorites!

You can purchase Foxbrim's Natural Refresh Toner on Amazon.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment