Sunday, October 26, 2014

InstaNatural’s Stretch Mark & Scar Cream




About:

InstaNatural’s Stretch Mark & Scar Cream is an effective treatment to minimize the appearance of current marks, while also preventing the forming of new ones. Stretch marks and scars are created when collagen is weakened and skin is stretched or torn beyond its limit. Our cream heavily moisturizes affected areas – such as hips, stomach and arms - delivering nourishment and hydration to enhance elasticity of your skin and help restore a youthful look and even appearance.
 
Key Ingredients:
+ Vitamin C (15%)
+ Cocoa Butter
+ Rosehip Oil
+ Mango Butter
+ Grapeseed Oil
+ Evening Primrose Oil
 
Review:

First of all, I love InstaNatural products (as I always have to mention!). I was really excited to get to try this product as I have plenty of stretch marks from when I had my son and from some weight gain that I’ve had over the years and I do have a few scars (one is the emergency c-section I had with my son that decided to get stuck sunny side up) that I would like to lighten.

Obviously, there is no magic cure/cream out there that will just make scars and stretch marks vanish, but this cream works wonders at lightening them! I’ve been using this product for a while now and have seen an actual difference in the appearance of my scars and stretch marks!  

This cream smells absolutely wonderful and, like it says in the description, is very, very hydrating! I really love this cream. I enjoying using this cream every day- usually in the AM and PM. This cream rubs on very smoothly and absorbs quickly and completely. You can definitely feel the hydration afterwards. I really love how this product makes my skin feel. I also love how it fades my imperfections.

This product is loaded with wonderful natural ingredients that I am happy to put on my skin. I always hate products that are full of chemicals and other ingredients you can’t pronounce. If I can’t pronounce it, I probably don’t want it on my skin. This product has a wonderful combination of Primrose oil, vitamin C, Mango Butter, Rosehip Oil, Grapeseed Oil, and Cocoa Butter!

Overall, I can highly recommend this product to anyone who has some scars and/or stretch marks they’d like to fade. They won’t magically disappear, but they will fade and look a lot less noticeable!

You can get more information and/or purchase InstaNatural’s Strech Mark and Scar Cream on Amazon.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment