Thursday, October 23, 2014

InstaNatural Anti-Aging Skin Clearing Serum [Vitamin C, Retinol, B3]


About:


For those that want the power of Vitamin C and Retinol to fight against aging, while also treating acne and hyperpigmentation, our Anti-Aging Skin Clearing Serum is the perfect solution for you. The lightweight serum absorbs easily into the skin, delivering 20% Vitamin C and 2.5% Retinol to help reverse the signs of aging by restoring a youthful appearance to the skin. Vitamin C and Retinol helps to combat issues such as wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, discoloration, and dry, rough skin.

Meanwhile, a combination of Niacinamide and Salicylic Acid soothes irritated skin, treats blemishes. These potent ingredients unclog pores to remove redness and inflammation, resulting in a clearer, brighter complexion while also diminishing signs of aging.

Key Ingredients:

+ 20% Vitamin C
+ 3.5% Niacinamid
+ 2.5% Retinol
+ 2% Salicylic Acid

Full List of Ingredients:  deionized water, organic aloe vera,  vitamin C (sodium ascorbyl phosphate),  methtlsulfonylmethane (MSM), vegan hyaluronic acid, vitamin B3 (niacinamide), retinol, olive oil, sqaulene, capryloyl salicylic acid, rosehip seed oil, carbomer, (2s) 2-amino-5-guanidinopentanoic acid,  pink grapefruit essential oil, tea tree essential oil, lavender essential oil, ylang ylang esential oil, organic gotu kola, wildcrafted horsetail, wildcrafted dandelion (taraxacum officinale), wild geranium, phenoxyethanol, ethyl hexyl glycerin

Review:

I love InstaNatural’s products and I was excited to try this Anti-Aging Skin Clearing Serum. I am trying to fight the signs of aging as well as work on ridding my skin of a couple spots and every once and awhile I get some acne issues cropping up that I’d like to nip in the bud.

Typically I need several different products to treat these issues that I have. I usually need products for anti-aging, products for the acne part, and other products for the spots I’d like to fade. It’s nice that this product can treat all of these problems vs. just one. I love multitaskers as unitaskers are a waste of counter space, for the most part (there are a few exceptions!).

This serum came in a nice sized 1oz glass bottle with a dropper. I’m not a huge fan of droppers, but if the product is great I can overlook that fact. I think they sell pumpers you can add to bottles. Not entirely sure, however. In any event, this is a nice non-oily serum that’s more creamy and milky than most serums. It also has a nice orangey smell to it. It smoothed over my skin very nice and was quick to absorb. There was no greasy after feeling to this serum. My skin felt very nice and hydrated.

Overall, this product has worked wonderfully for my skin. It has been so much softer, smoother, and most importantly acne free! I am not entirely sure how it’s working for my fine lines, as they don’t seem to be going anywhere just yet. I think I need to keep using a little longer to see more of a difference; nothing will be a miracle cure for that! I do see a little bit of a difference in some of my dark spots- they aren’t near as dark as they had been (not that they were super dark). I really do love this product.


For more information on InstaNatural, you can visit their website

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment