Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Greater Goods - Weight Gurus Bluetooth Smart Connected Body Fat Scale



About:

Accurate Measurements:  Four high quality strain gauge sensors and high precision electronics ensure trustworthy measurements every time.



Easy-to-Read Display:  An extra-large LCD (3.25") with large numbers and a bright blue backlight make this an easy to read screen in any lighting condition

Health Metric Analysis:  Measure weight, Body Mass Index, plus 4 health indicators: lean mass, body fat, water weight, and bone mass.

Optional Smart Phone Tracking:  Sync measurements automatically to your smartphone using Bluetooth Smart Technology (see compatibility chart for more info).

Review:

I’ve been struggling for a while now with my weight loss goals. I take a few different medications that make losing weight nearly impossible. In any event, I was very excited to be able to try out a scale that not only tracks my BMI, but also my lean mass, body fat, water weight, and bone mass. I can sync to my phone and get all the info I need. How cool is that? I never knew scales could be so informative!


This scale is so helpful in terms of tracking progress. This scale and app allow you to track your progress, set goals, and stay motivated along the way. You can also view trends and chart your progress. This scale and app combo is absolutely amazing in terms of keeping yourself in check!
The scale itself is easy to use. It’s also easy to read in lighted areas or in the dark. It has an extra-large 4.3” diagonal LCD screen and 4 high precision sensors that provide reliable, truthful measurements every time you use it. This scale also can go up to 400lbs.

This scale sounds really complicated, but actually, it’s not at all! You just step on the scale, view your results and if you would like to sync your results, you can scan the display with your smart phone’s camera. You don’t even have to sync your results if you don’t want to; however, how could you not want to?!

This scale provides two options for viewing your progress: the Traditional View shows you your current weight, while the Weightless View shows you the difference from your last weigh-in (ex  -2lbs). Weightless View is great for those that prefer to focus on being healthy, not being a number. It’s a good way to keep track of your progress, without obsessing over a number.
Another feature of this scale that is great is that it can keep track of up to 8 different users via auto detection. Basically, it can determine who is on the scale by the person’s weight. (I’m not sure how it works if two people are identical weights!).

Overall, this is a very affordable and impressive scale that can keep track of your whole family’s weight and health via an app on your phone. It’s one scale I couldn’t imagine not having now that I have it. If you are trying to keep track of your weight, BMI, and other indicators, than this would be a great scale for you!

You can purchase the Weight Guru’s Bluetooth Smart Connected Body Fat Scale on Amazon.com

To learn more visit the Weight Guru’s website and like them on Facebook for tips and deals!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment