Sunday, October 19, 2014

ChapStick® Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew

About:

New ChapStick® dual-ended Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew with advanced anti-aging formulas, delivers advanced moisturizing benefits for fuller, smoother and younger looking lips, and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines.

The Moisturize side includes antioxidant CoQ10 and Hyaluronic Spheres. This formula is specially designed for long-lasting hydration to help give lips a fuller and smoother appearance. The Renew side is made from natural butters such as Shea and Mango, and softens, conditions and revitalizes lips. Both sides of the new dual-ended Hydration Lock are clinically proven for healthier looking lips.

Try this new innovation from ChapStick® to experience transformation of how your lips will look and provide you with long-lasting hydration.

Review:

Being a Smiley360 Member, I was given the opportunity to try this ChapStick Hydration Lock Moisturize and Renew for free. I am a bit of a ChapStick nut and always have it nearby. I keep at least 2 in my purse, 2 in my nightstand, and I keep some in my locker at work. I always have dry lips and always need to keep them hydrated.

This was the first time I got to actually try the dual ended ChapStick and I was beyond excited as I had seen this in the stores and had wanted to try it but did not as I couldn’t justify getting yet another ChapStick when I already have a handful.

So when I actually tried the Dial ended ChapStick, I was so amazed at how amazing it was! I love that one end is to moisturize and the other end is to renew. They both work amazingly. When my lips feel too dry, I use the moisturize side and it does the tick each time. When my lips are just in need of some renewing, I use the renew side and it works wonders. I am not going to be buying any other ChapStick from now on! This product is awesome!  It even has a vanilla flavor on one side and a botanical medley flavor on the other side that both taste great.

This product also claims to have advanced anti-aging formula on the moisturize side and natural butters such as Shea on the renew side. This is probably the best ChapStick invention yet!


Disclaimer: While I was provided this ChapStick product for free, all the opinions are my own!

0 comments:

Post a Comment