Friday, October 10, 2014

Body Merry Hyaluronic Acid Serum + 2.5% Retinol Serum



About:

Body Merry’s power packed duo of Hyaluronic Dew Serum and Pro-A Serum is perfect for those looking for an effective natural and organic formula to fight the signs of aging.



Hyaluronic Dew Serum:
Morning dew is nature’s reminder that we all need moisture to kick start our day. This premium hydrating serum contains plant derived Hyaluronic Acid that provides the perfect amount of ‘dew’ to last throughout the day. Antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Green Tea add that extra punch, leaving your skin smooth and nourished.

Pro-A Serum:
Much has been said about the power of Retinol in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and its not without reason. This professional grade 2.5% retinol serum lets you truly sink in all the goodness of Vitamin A. Plant derived Hyaluronic Acid adds the much needed hydration and Green Tea works its charm as a powerful antioxidant.

Review:

As always, I love Body Merry’s products. Let me start with the Pro-A serum. It comes in a cute little dark bottle with a dropper. I opened it to smell it and see what it looked like. It didn’t really have much of a smell if at all, which is kind of nice. It was also a nice consistency as well.

When I used it, I did so as the directions stated. I first washed my face and towel dried it. I used the dropper to squeeze out a small amount into my hand and used my fingertips to gently apply It to my face and my neck. It absorbed quickly and I let it dry before using the Hyaluronic Dew Serum.
The Pro-A serum is made in the USA and cruelty free!

Body Merry’s Hyaluronic Dew Serum also comes in a cute little glass bottle with dropper. It has a nice consistency and also has a nice scent as well. It almost smells like fresh rain, or even dew (as in the name of the serum). Like the Pro-A serum, I dropped out some in my hand and used my fingers to gently apply the serum to my face and neck. I could feel the serum working on hydrating my skin- It felt great! I let it absorb into my skin before I moved onto my normal skincare routine (moisturizer, makeup, etc.)

I really like using these two products in combination as I really feel they are helping my skin to stay and look young! My skin looks and feels great and I feel good knowing I am using a great product on my skin to keep it healthy and young-looking.

Like the Pro-A serum, The Hyaluronic Dew Serum is cruelty free and made in the USA.

You can purchase Body Merry’s Pro-A serum on Amazon.com as well the Hyaluronic Dew Serum.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comments:

  1. Retinoic acid is derived mainly by local synthesis through the enzymatic oxidation of retinol .

    ReplyDelete