Friday, June 19, 2015

Deus Vita - Top Quality Fish Oil for Active Individuals

About:

ELITE Omega 3 Fish Oil
Formulated Specifically for Active People
Get the Most Out of Your Workouts
Molecular Distilled Triple Strength
Made in the United States

Review:

We always have fish oil on hand at our house as we all take it for its health benefits. So when I had the opportunity to try this Dues Vita Omega-3 Fish Oil, I was pretty excited. I loved that this product was specifically designed for those with an active lifestyle.

This product comes with 90 soft gels per container, which is the same as a 3-months supply. You only need to take one soft gel a day, and this is fantastic in that most others require more than one. I love only needing to take one to get the recommended dosage.

The soft gels are fairly large in size and have a lemon flavoring to make it a little more appetizing to swallow. I didn’t have any issues with fishy taste or aftertaste, and there were also no issues with burping, etc.

I like that this product has no added filers and that they actually test the oil to make sure that there are no heavy metals in it (as some fish can have a lot of heavy metals). These Fish Oil soft gels also have concentrated levels of Omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA which are great for your health.

I would definitely recommend Dues Vita’s Omega-3 Fish Oil soft gels! You can get them from Amazon.com

Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment