Sunday, June 28, 2015

Nura Natural Organic Cold Pressed Rosehip Seed Oil

About:


100% Pure Certified Organic Rosehip Seed Oil - This is the highest quality natural unrefined rosehip seed oil - No fillers, no additives, alcohol free and fragrance free

Refreshes and revitalizes, to make your skin more radiant and youthful. Proven to deeply penetrate to nourish, hydrate and heal damaged skin.

Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Soothes dry, sensitive skin. Significantly improves the appearance of age spots, acne scars, eczema and dark spots. Guaranteed to restore skin's natural glow

This is the highest quality, 100% certified organic rosehip seed oil. We produce only the most pure, finest quality rosehip oil. This is NOT a low quality oil like the ones sold in bulk - you get what you pay for.

Also used for scars, wrinkles, age spots, burns, dry skin, stretch marks, rashes, dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema, sun damage, anti-inflammatory, radiation and hyper-pigmentation.

Review:

I really enjoyed this oil. I really thought this oil was packaged well in a very beautiful green box. I was also thrilled that it did not leak or spill when I received it- as some products do when I get them.

The product itself had a very slight scent to it. It wasn’t overpowering and was very subtle and calming even. I didn’t mind putting this oil on my face, hands, or other parts of my body.

The bottle it comes in is dark as to protect it from the light. It also comes with a dropper to allow for easy application. I just applied a few drops into my fingers and applied it easily to my face. The oil itself was not greasy or sticky and when applied, it definitely didn’t leave an oily feeling. It soaked in my skin quickly and left it feeling soft and smooth.

This oil did wonders for my dry skin. I was pretty impressed with how quickly this oil worked on my dry patches. It didn’t take more than a few applications to get rid of my dry spots. My face has been soft, smooth, and moisturized. I have been very happy with the look and feel with my skin.

You can find Nura Natural Organic Cold Pressed Rosehip Seed Oil on Amazon.com

Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”




1 comments:

  1. I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work! สบู่ออแกนิคแฮนด์เมด

    ReplyDelete