Monday, June 15, 2015

Shopping Tote Bag With Front Pocket by Sacko

About:


Go Green with this Sacko (TM) Tough 600 Denier Color Polyester Shopping Tote Bag.

This bag features Ample Room for your shopping essentials, a Snap Closure, Front Pocket for Extra Space, 

Reinforced Straps and Inner Bottom Board that Prevents wear and tear.

Great for Shopping, Everyday Errands, School, Trips to the Park and even the Beach.

Dimensions are 16.25"(W) x 12.125"(H) x 4.875"(G)

Review:

I really loved this Sacko Shopping Tote Bag as it’s got plenty of room, it’s very sturdy, and it’s easy to take to the grocery store (or any store really). I also like that the bag isn’t just a plain-Jane bag either, it’s got a nice look to it. It has a nice natural color with some black accents that really make it pop. It has very nice stitching and nice thick sturdy handles that make it look and feel strong.

The bag can hold quite a few items and a variety of items at that. I also like that at the top of the bag there is a snap closure so that you can be sure that what you put in the bag, stay in the bag. This bag would also make a great bag for taking to the beach or for just mall shopping. You could easily store your phone in the front pocket of this bag to keep it close and easily accessible.

Overall, this is a very nice high-quality tote bag that has many uses. It’s a great way to go green and look stylish at the same time! I highly recommend the Sacko Shopping Tote Bag with Front Pocket.

You can get the Sacko Shopping Tote Bag with Front Pocket on Amazon.com

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment