Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Soap.Club Soaps



About:
Soap is our passion. In fact, it’s our only product. We focus on premium quality soap aged up to 6 weeks and made fresh with pure ingredients that will stimulate your senses. The secret is our old-fashioned cold process soap making. Every product is made by hand, starting from stirring the recipe, cutting the bars and even packaging each individual item. Right away, you will notice the soft gentle lather that feels like lotion instead of rough sharp edges that feel scratchy or rough on your skin.

The cold process method of making soap helps enhance the fragrance. Many of the essential oils and fragrances provide the same properties used in aromatherapy and wellness programs. Feel the guilt free, sensual indulgence of our soap.

What else makes our soap unique?

1. Our gentle moisturizing soaps help provide nutrients to aged skin and is suitable for all skin types.
2. Every bar of soap contains natural organic ingredients, a custom blend of essential oils/fragrances, plant oils, butter and natural color
3. We handcraft every bar of soap in small batches which is aged for 4 to 6 weeks and then hand cut and wrapped one bar at a time.
4. Olive oil is used in every bar of soap which helps reduce brown spots & scars, minimize wrinkles and penetrates deep into your skin leaving it healthier and firmer.
5. Our soap does not contain harsh chemicals, preservatives, artificial color or detergent.

Review:

I received two bars of this amazing soap to review from Soap.Club at a discounted price. I love that this company takes so much pride in their work and their product. Their soaps are truly a premium handmade product that rivals any drugstore brand.

These soaps are amazingly aged up to six weeks and are made with only fresh, pure ingredients and all bars of their soap contain olive oil and other natural and organic ingredients such as coconut oil, soybean oil, organic shea butter, water, and unique essential oil blends. I also love that they have over 70 scent varieties. There is a scent for everyone!

The two fragrances I got were the “French Parisian Indulgence” and “Sweet Pea Posy”.  I absolutely loved the French Parisian Indulgence scent, but sadly, the Sweet Pea Posy scent was not for me. I just really did not care for something about that scent. I’m not sure if it was scented enough as it seemed to have a “soapy” scent to it. I can’t really describe it. I did love the other one, however. It had an amazing scent to it that I just couldn’t get enough of!

I really loved how these soaps were packaged. They were in beautiful boxes with a little crescent opening at the top and each bubble wrapped for protection. You could really see the care that was put into each and every bar of soap and I definitely appreciate that!

I tried the French Parisian Indulgence and loved how it lathered into a nice creamy, almost lotion-like, consistency with just a little bit of water. No bar soap I have ever tried has ever come close to lathering like this soap. It had the most amazing scent to it, and it lingered all throughout the bathroom. It left my skin feeling soft and silky as well as very moisturized. I loved the feel of my skin after using this soap. It didn’t leave that dragging feeling like other soaps tend to do.

Soap.Club has a website, and on that website you can become a member and actually get their soap on a monthly basis. They also ship for free. Check out their website: https://soap.club/

I can highly recommend this soap as it is pretty amazing! I will definitely repurchase this soap in the future. You can find their products individually on Amazon.com

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above at a discount in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment