Wednesday, June 24, 2015

LashiQ – Natural Eyelash Enhancing Serum


About:

Natural & Effective: The ONLY 100% Natural Eyelash Growth Stimulator that is clinically proven to increase eyelash density up to 82% in just 4 weeks. No SLS (Sulfates). No Parabens. No Chemical Preservatives.

Easy to Apply and Great Value LASHIQ is a very easy to apply eyelash stimulator serum. It needs only once daily usage in the evening before bedtime.

For all skin types, women and men

Proprietary Formula: LASHIQ contains a robust formula of handpicked ingredients designed to transform thin and short eyelashes into luscious eyelashes in one month. It has Biotin, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Retinyl Palmitate, Pumpkin Seed Extract,Cucumber Fruit Extract,Hyaluronate, ect, a total of 15 effective ingredients.

100% Satisfaction Guarantee: We are so confident that the product will work for it; we offer 90-day money back guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with the product, or the customer service, or the color of the product, or even the package of the product, or for ANY other reason, you will be refunded 100%. Yes, your shipping fee will also be refunded. No question asked. No complicated form to fill out for the refund.

Review:

I couldn’t wait to try this product as I had always wanted to try a product that would help grow my eyelashes and eyebrows. I really didn’t have much faith in these types of products until I actually tried LashiQ. I’ve been using it for a few weeks now and have actually had some improvement in my lashes and eyebrows! I am thrilled with the progress that I have been seeing with this product.

I really like that LashiQ uses a natural and chemical free formula that works to grow your lashes to grow healthier, fuller and stronger. This product is fantastic and works beautifully.

Actually using the product is easy too. I love that you just need to apply it before bed. I noticed that some products have you apply them several times a day, and that wouldn’t work for me at all. This product is a once a day product that is easy to apply and actually works.

Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment