Sunday, June 21, 2015

Greenwald’s Fabric and Stain Remover

About:

Works like a miracle potion - It's simply amazing. It cleans old stains as well as new. It does a magnificent job cleaning stains in upholstery, cloths, shoes, floor, carpet, rugs, red wine, coffee, pet stains, human stains, cat and dog urine, vomit, blood. It eliminates most water-based and oil-based stains and it's Made In The USA.


Doesn't leave rings, stickiness, or crustiness - Other carpet cleaners leave residue that attracts dirt or leaves unpleasant marks behind. Our special commercial grade formula works harder and better than other consumer choices.



Save on Cleaning Supplies - Your 6-pack easily makes 6 32-oz spray bottles (Note: Professional Spray Bottle Included) at a fraction of the cost of other leading brands, plus it's commercial grade. Since the refills fit in the palm of your hand your storage requirements for cleaners just got significantly reduced.

Environmentally Friendly - Refills completely dissolve leaving nothing leftover. No need to buy a new plastic bottle every time you're out of cleaning product, simply reuse your existing bottle. Since our high quality professional bottle is included, your assured of many future uses.

100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If for any reason you don't feel this is the best stain remover you have ever used or wouldn't feel comfortable recommending to others we'll refund every penny. We're also including a personal favorite Free Spring Cleaning eBook that includes a house cleaning checklist.


Review:

I was excited to be able to try Greenwald’s Fabric and Stain Remover as I have a few stains lurking around that other stain removers haven’t been able to touch. I was hoping that this product would be the miracle product!

When I received the product in the mail, I was excited to see that it came with an empty spray bottle and 6 refill packages! This is so fantastic, I can’t even tell you! I hate waste and I hate creating waste, so a product that comes like this meets my needs and helps me feel like I’m helping the Earth. In any event, you get a bottle and 6 refills for the price of this product! That is actually a really, really good deal.

To actually set the product up, you just fill the bottle with warm water and add two of the packs of concentrated cleaner to the water. Next, you just let the mixture dissolve in the water for a minute or two and then replace the top and shake it well; that’s it!

So now that I had made the cleaner up, I wanted to try it out on a stain my child had made a few months ago on the living room carpet. I actually don’t even remember what it was from, but I do notice it every day! So I gave the stain a good spraying and let it sit for a few minutes. After it sat, I lightly scrubbed at the stain and used some clean towels to soak up the extra moisture. I couldn’t believe it when I saw the stain had disappeared! I tried all sorts of cleaners and home remedies and nothing worked, yet Greenwald’s Fabric and Stain Remover took the stain out, like magic! I am still baffled, but very, very happy!

I’ve since been removing stains here, there and anywhere I can find them! I have had great luck with this product and will be keeping it on hand as a staple product from now on. I love it!

You can find Greenwald’s Fabric and Stain Remover on Amazon.com

Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment