Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Greenwald's Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner

About:

Greenwald's Glass & Hard Surface cleaner is a unique entrant to the market for 4 reasons:

1. It's more powerful than the average cleaner purchased and discount stores. It doesn't leave film or haze and gets rid of water spots and other glass & hard surface buildup.

2. It saves money. Because when purchasing either the kit or the refills (note: this promotion is for the "kit" that also contains a 6 pack of refills) it's 30-70% less than competing products.

3. It saves a ton of space. Each dissolvable refill makes a 32 ounce spray bottle and each refill fits in the palm of your hand. You can store gallons of cleaner refills in the size of a cigar box. You can store an entire arsenal of cleaners in a drawer. It frees up cleaner closet or under the sink space.

4. It environmentally friendly from the standpoint that you're not purchasing a new plastic bottle every time you need a new bottle of cleaner. You recycle the existing cleaner bottle that you have. This means less plastic bottle trash (5 times less or more) that goes to local landfills let alone less trash you deal with.

Review:

I was excited to be able to try Greenwald’s Glass Cleaner as the Fabric and Stain Remover I just tried was fantastic. I figured this would be just as good. I need a good glass cleaner that doesn’t leave streaks all over my windows and other surfaces.

When I received the product in the mail, I was excited to see that it came with an empty spray bottle and 6 refill packages! This is so fantastic, I can’t even tell you! I hate waste and I hate creating waste, so a product that comes like this meets my needs and helps me feel like I’m helping the Earth. In any event, you get a bottle and 6 refills for the price of this product! That is actually a really, really good deal.
To actually set the product up, you just fill the bottle with warm water and add two of the packs of concentrated cleaner to the water. Next, you just let the mixture dissolve in the water for a minute or two and then replace the top and shake it well; that’s it!

So now that I had made the cleaner up, I wanted to try it out on some of my dirty windows. I hadn’t cleaned my windows in a couple of weeks and they were very overdue. I used the spray like I would any other spray and went to town on my windows. I have got to say that my windows were clean when I was done! They were not only clean, but streak free! I was so thrilled with how well this glass cleaner worked. I had perfectly clean windows and I hadn’t seen them that clean since I had purchased them!

I have had great luck with this product and will be keeping it on hand as a staple product from now on. I love it!

You can find Greenwald’s Glass Cleaner on Amazon.com

Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment