Saturday, June 6, 2015

Regenepure Intense Volumizing Biotin Conditioner for Hair Loss, 8 Ounce

About:

Regenepure's intense volumizing biotin conditioner is suitable for all hair types
The deep conditioner gives hair more body, bounce and thickness with each use
Repairs cuticle damage and makes hair more resistant to breakage
Combats hair loss by promoting hair growth with tea tree oil, saw palmetto, copper peptides and biotin for hair growth, hair loss conditioner adds volume, body and shine with jojoba oil
The biotin deep conditioning product is safe for color and keratin treated hair, free of harmful chemicals paraben and SLS


Review:

I’ve been using this conditioner for a couple of weeks and have noticed a huge difference in my hair! I have such fine, thin hair and this conditioner really adds huge volume to my hair! It also helps my hair look shinier and looking super healthy. My hair also feels amazingly soft after it dries as well. I’m pretty impressed with it. I was pretty skeptical at first as most products that claim to product volume don’t work for me, but this one actually does wonders!

I do have to say that with this conditioner, you really do need to leave it in your hair for the full 3-5 minutes before rinsing for it to really have a great effect.

Another bonus of this conditioner is that it is free of SLS, DEA, paraben and other harmful chemicals. I seriously hate dousing my hair full of chemicals! That is just not acceptable and so when I saw that this conditioner is free of those things, I was thrilled.

You can find this awesome Regenepure Intense Volumizing Biotin Conditioner on Amazon.com

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment