Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Adoivia Minerals Pure Shea Butter


About:

Number 1 Rated Shea Butter on the Market! Natural Relief from dry skin, psoriasis dryness, eczema, and acne. Excellent for stretch marks with pregnancy or other.

100% Natural and Organic Pure Shea Butter - Made with hand selected finest nuts of the shea tree in Ghana.

Deep Moisturizer for Skin - Contains Vitamin A, Vitamin E AND Vitamin F – Does NOT clog pores.
Highly moisturizing and long lasting – beneficial for hair & skin health and beauty.

Used by top skin care DIY experts for DIY soap, DIY lotions, body butters and more. Highest quality guaranteed.

1 Pound – Packaged in a re-sealable and re-usable container for easy access and storage.

Review:

I really hate that my skin is always so dry. It doesn’t matter what time of the year it is, my skin is always dry. It’s a real bummer, and trying to find products that actually help with it vs. mask it is hard. So when I learned about Shea butter and how effective it was for dry skin and other issues, I knew I had to try it. I’ve seen it as an ingredient in a few lotions and potions, but never just seen it by itself.

Cleopatra's Choice Shea butter is 100% organic which is a huge plus in my book. It’s totally unscented, but you could add a little essential oil if you really wanted some scent. This Shea butter would be great for using in homemade body creams, butters, lotions or other things.

Shea butter is actually great for more than dry skin- it’s good for other skin conditions such as eczema or psoriasis or even acne. This is also good for using on stretch marks. Shea butter has so many uses.

This is such a nice high quality Shea butter that feels fantastic on my skin. I’ve been using it every day on my hands, feet, arms and knees (and a few other random dry patches), and have noticed a huge difference in the appearance and texture of my skin. It’s so much softer! I absolutely am hooked on Cleopatra’s Choice Shea Butter! This is a wonderful product with so many uses. I’ve seen people put this in their hair as a mask, but I haven’t tried that as my hair really isn’t dry. I think this would be fun to use in making my own lotions and potions.

I love the natural qualities of this product as I hate putting mystery chemicals on my skin that end up drying it out even more. I think my body is much more receptive to natural products! This particular product I know my body loves as it’s really changed for the better since using it. This product will also last me a long time as it comes in such a large container.

Overall, I would have to say that this product is amazing! I highly recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin or other skin issues, to anyone who loves natural skincare products or even to anyone who likes to make their own homemade products as this would make for a great base!

You can find this product on Amazon.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment