Monday, August 4, 2014

Orblue - Propresser Garlic Press Stainless Steel


About:
They are so confident that you will love this Propresser Garlic Press, that they are offering it with a double guarantee. If you have any problems with it, for the lifetime of the product, let them know and they will refund every penny of your purchase and send you a brand new one free of charge.

This Propresser Garlic Press is is made from 100% stainless steel, unlike other presses that are made from a cheap zinc alloy. This product will not rust, won’t weaken at the joint, and will not break.
This product was designed with ease of use in mind. Note the thickness of the handles and how comfortably your fingers wrap around them. With a clove of garlic nestled in the basket the handles are the ideal distance apart to maximize leverage. Gently squeeze the handles together. You'll be delighted at how easily, how effortlessly your Propresser Garlic Press produces perfectly minced garlic.

Cleanup is a breeze. You can enjoy the flavor and health benefits of garlic instantly without the hassle of messy cleanup. Just flip up the Propresser Garlic Press’s basket, rinse it under the faucet, and you are done.

Review:
So when I first received this garlic press, I was impressed with how well made it was and how well it fit in my hand. It’s also very beautiful, if you want to call a kitchen gadget beautiful! It’s beautifully shiny and you can tell that it’s made from stainless steel. I love stainless steel- I hate, hate, and hate cheaply made kitchen tools.

I absolutely love garlic, and fresh garlic is divine. I love adding fresh garlic to some chicken and cooking it all up in a pan. (I’m not really a cook, so much as I make my food edible). In any event, I was happy to use this tool vs. chopping up garlic by hand. I love the taste of garlic but hate the smell of it on my hands! It’s a hard smell to get rid of.

I loved that the basket for the garlic just flips out and you can place the clove in there, peel and all, and just press it right through. It’s about as easy as pressing play-doh through a similar toy gadget. I also love that to clean it, you can just flip out the basket and run it under water to clean it out. I did use hot water and soap, but you really wouldn’t need to.

In any event, I can say that this product is really wonderful to own! It makes using garlic easy, clean, and less stinky! It is very well made, easy to press garlic through, and is a wonderful looking addition to any kitchen.

You can get this Orblue Stainless Steel Propresser Garlic Press on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comments:

  1. I've never used a garlic press, but this sounds like one I might try.

    ReplyDelete