Friday, August 15, 2014

Xium – Garcinia Cambogia



About:

Studies Prove Garcinia Cambogia Extract Really Works!
Purdue University revealed that adults were seeing amazing results losing over a pound a week by taking pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract. These Adult participants lost an average of 17 lbs. each in 8 weeks! That’s 16% of their body weight in just 8 weeks.


Contains 60% HCA + Calcium and Potassium! FACT.
Dr. Oz has marveled over this product claiming it to be “The Holy Grail of Weight Loss”. Numerous clinical studies have proven the effectiveness of Garcinia Cambogia. Most recently the study taken from Purdue University has shown extreme weight loss, while also lowering cholesterol, decrease appetite, and boost serotonin levels. Full study here

Our Garcinia Cambogia meets ALL of Dr. Oz’s meticulous requirements!

At Xium we care only for your success! We have helped hundreds of thousands of frustrated dieters reach their weight loss goals. We’ve been producing Garcinia Cambogia long before the fad and know it really works.

Xium Garcinia Cambogia Extract is produced in the United States in a state-of-the-art FDA registered laboratory that conforms to the tested grade strength and purity of USP quality standards and is manufactured under the strict guidelines of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s cGMP certification.

Directions
Take 3 capsules with water up to two times per day.

Review:

I really like Xium products and I really like Garcinia Cambogia. These Garcinia Cambogia capsules are 750mg vegetarian/vegan caps that are easy to swallow and made in the USA. They are also rapid release capsules, which I like.

I’ve been taking these supplements for a couple of weeks and so far I’ve noticed a 3lb decrease in my weight. I find that taking 2-3 capsules a little before a meal makes a huge difference in my appetite. I don’t want to eat nearly as much (not that I really ate a ton before) and I feel energized throughout the day despite these having less caffeine than coffee. I feel great taking these capsules and really feel they do help with my weight loss goals. Of course they aren’t a cure all or a magic pill, but I really do feel that they are a great weight loss tool.

You can get Xium’s Garcinia Cambogia on Amazon.com currently $9.32 for 90 capsules.
And you can visit Xium’s website here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comments:

  1. This is such an interesting blog. You are very knowledgeable about this subject. Please check out my site.
    garcinia cambogia for weight loss

    ReplyDelete