Thursday, August 28, 2014

Exfolimate - Face and Body Exfoliation



About:

Exfolimate is a new breakthrough in Skincare technology. Using patented smooth edge micro groove technology, exfolimate gently releases dirt and oil embedded beneath your skin's surface. This radical deep-cleanse dramatically improves tone and texture, while reducing pore size, oily patches, dry areas and visible signs of ageing.

Use for a minute daily for fast rejuvenation or as part of your full beauty regime to transform your complexion. In addition to deeper cleansing,
Exfolimate offers users enhanced exfoliation and superior moisturisation by
Improving the absorption of Skincare products. It's safe for all skin types
And leaves skin feeling softer and noticeably brighter and refreshed.

Each Exfolimate box set comes in a two-piece Face and Body combination. The smaller tool easy exfoliates the face and neck, reaching those small crevices around the nose (and even behind the ears!) While the larger body tool quickly exfoliates your arms, legs, chest and back for spray-tan prep or removal.

• Provides deeper cleansing, enhanced exfoliation and superior moisturisation
• Cleanses, refreshes and revives skin
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Leaves skin feeling softer and looking brighter
• Improves skin tone and texture
• Reduces dry spots and oily patches
• Increases the absorption of skin care products
• Safe for all skin types

Review:

This product looks like a razor/shaver, however it is not! It’s actually meant to be used before shaving. The Exfolimate’s “blade” is not sharp enough that it will cut you while being used now, nor will it remove any body hair. It’s just a tool that has a “patented, laser-formed-edge with micro grooves” which combined with warm water from your bath or shower helps you clear your pores, smooth away dead skin cells, and stimulates the skin.

You don’t need to use any special cleaners with it. The instructions advise that you can exfoliate with just water. This product is great for those with sensitive skin and have issues with some cleaners or scrubs.
When I first opened this product up to look at it, I couldn’t figure out how this would actually exfoliate my skin. I decided that I would just follow the directions and see what happened. I hopped in the shower, a little warmer than I typically do, and gave myself a little extra time before starting. I first started with the Exfolimate Facial exfoliator at a 90-degree angle and in upward motions trying to cover all of my skin. After I got what I felt was my whole face, I looked at the product and didn’t see anything on it, so I wasn’t sure if the water washed off anything or if I just used it wrong. I didn’t notice much of a difference in the texture of my face.

After I did my face, I used the Exfolimate Body exfoliator. This took a little more time and I didn’t have time to do my whole body, so I just did my legs and arms. I used the same process of dragging it across my skin at a 90-degree angle. Again, I wasn’t sure if I was doing it right. I didn’t see any difference or feel any difference.

After I got out of the shower, I started to dry off and that’s when I noticed the product had worked! The dead skin was just falling off of me when I started to towel off! I don’t want to get too graphic, but it was a sight to see. I was quite amazed and grossed out at the same time! This product absolutely worked better than any sugar (or whatever) scrub that I typically will use when I’m feeling the need. I could actually see what this product was doing for me. The skin underneath was very soft! I was very impressed, to say the least.

I’ve used the Exfolimate Facial exfoliator several times and the Body exfoliator twice. I didn’t want to overdo it. I do find this product consistently works wonders on my skin! One of the best parts about this product is that you don’t need to replace them for an entire year! They will last you a year before needing to replace them. How amazing and cost saving is that? You can’t say that about body scrubs at all!

You can visit the Exfolimate website here

You can get the Exfolimate on Amazon.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment