Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Day by Day Beauty's Hyaluronic Acid Serum


About:

Day by Day Beauty's Hyaluronic Acid Serum is an ultra-light, gel formula that moisturizes the skin without leaving a greasy feeling. This product is best used along with our popular Vitamin C Serum.

Hyaluronic Acid provides a moisturized complexion that gives you that youthful and radiant look!
Day by Day Beauty's Hyaluronic Acid Serum delivers a BOOST of moisturize to any skin type - including aged, delicate & sensitive skin.

Additionally, Hyaluronic Acid holds moisture and adjusts its absorption rate based on your environment & air humidity levels. So this one skin Serum will deliver what YOUR skin needs, regardless of your skin type or location! With consistent use, you'll see a reduction in fine lines & wrinkles. Additionally, infused antioxidants will help protect your skin from environmental aggressors and free radicals.

Ingredients
Organic Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide (Botanical Hyaluronic Acid), Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Methylsulf- onylmethane (MSM), Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Carrageenan Gum, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Wildcrafted Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea), Pelargonium Gravolens (Geranium Essential Oil), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin.

Review:

This is a really nice hyaluronic acid serum. Day By Day Beauty has created a nice natural product that glides on your skin easily and smoothly. It only takes a small amount to cover your face and it soaks in very quickly. It’s scent free, and full of wonderful ingredients.

Like they suggest, I also use a vitamin C serum with this product. I find it really works well together. This product gives my skin a nice youthful radiant glow and makes my skin so soft and smooth. This product would be good for any skin type, even sensitive skin.

I do find this product helps with my fine lines and some of the discoloration I have. It works very well on my dry spots. I always add an extra layer (thin) of this product to any dry patches I have on my face and neck. I also use it on my elbows because it works wonders for my rough dry elbows! It’s not marketed for that, but it does help a lot!

Overall, if you are looking for a quality hyaluronic acid serum, Day By Day Beauty’s Hyaluronic Acid Serum is a very good choice! It’s affordable, natural, and works beautifully!

You can find Day By Day’s Hyaluronic Acid Serum on Amazon.com



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment