Saturday, August 2, 2014

Organic Matcha DNA Green Tea


About:
The mission of Matcha DNA is very clear; to give its drinkers a sense of wellbeing, healthful living, and longevity. Money doesn’t grow on trees and it is important to know that when you are paying for something, that you are getting the most benefits possible from it. Matcha DNA delivers, inspires, delights, and allows you to experience the ancient tradition of tea. Matcha was considered a royal drink in China, a drink befitting the emperor, and was a coveted secret of the Imperial house for many years.

The price of good health and wellbeing cannot be overstated. All MatchaDNA tea is 100% Chinese tea. Only the finest tea leaves are used in its preparation and production. There are cheaper options out there which are not 100% Chinese tea, but how much is your good health worth?

Did you know one glass of Matcha DNA may be the equivalent of 10 glasses of green tea in terms of its nutritional value and antioxidant content?

Matcha is 1200 units/g of ORAC Antioxidant Value.  To put that figure into terms that one may understand... Pomegranates only have 105 units/g and Blueberries 91 units/g.


Review:

Matcha DNA prides itself on being an amazing supplement to enhance health, energy, and wellbeing. Every day, great pride and hard work go on into ensure that the best tea from an ancient and Imperial tradition can be shared today with millions of people around the world.

When I think of green tea I typically think of the kind you can get already packaged in bottles or maybe hot green tea. This Organic Matcha DNA Green Tea was something entirely different. This product is made from powdered tea leaves and instead of steeping it, you just mix this powder right in with hot water or milk and you drink it, crushed tea leaves and all. It was all new to me, so if this sounds odd to you, don’t worry, it was a little odd for me at first too.

I was very interested in the benefits of Matcha Green Tea. It is very high in antioxidants. Our bodies are constantly being bombarded by free radicals and we really need those antioxidants to fight off those free radicals. Matcha Green Tea is also said to help fight cancer, boost energy levels, have anti-aging properties, help lower bad cholesterol and also detoxify and aid in weight loss. Being that this product offers such amazing benefits, I couldn’t wait to try this.

Matcha DNA Green Tea is certified organic and that is super important to me! This product also comes in individual packets that are all in one large re-sealable bag to contain all the packets for easy storage. I loved that this product came in individual packets as I didn’t have to worry about measuring and how much I needed.

I tried my first cup following the directions. I mixed a little hot water with the Matcha Tea powder until it formed a paste, and then I added more hot water to make the tea. I used a little honey to sweeten it and a squirt of lemon juice. The tea itself looked very green, almost like one of those health smoothies, and different. After trying this, I can say it is probably an acquired taste, but it isn’t bad. I did find that it gave me a little energy and I just felt good after drinking it. It’s hard to describe, but it was just a good feeling. I felt pretty good all day long.

I was pleasantly surprised at how many different uses there are for Matcha’s Tea. You don’t have to just make a drink from it, you can make various recipes. You can get a bunch of recipes on Matcha’s Site, just click here. I am curious to try the green cookies!

Overall, I would have to say that this tea, while being somewhat of an acquired taste, is excellent. I love the earthiness of it, but also love the versatility of it. You can drink it or use it in other kinds of recipes. Just knowing the amazing health benefits of this product is enough as nothing that I know of can even begin to compare!

Visit Matcha DNA’s website
Connect with Matcha on Facebook or Twitter
You can purchase Matcha DNA Green Tea on Amazon


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


0 comments:

Post a Comment