Monday, August 25, 2014

Foxbrim - Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer


About:

RESTORATIVE. RESULTS. WIth RETINOL by Foxbrim.

The Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer. Everything you've hoped for in a single bottle.

• Effective Retinol Complex for all of the restorative benefits without the worry. It's finally here!
• Unveil the skin you've been wanting to show. Life's too short to wait!
• ONLY 100% Natural and Organic Ingredients. No parabens or additives. Not tested on animals. 

Everything you've come to expect from Foxbrim.

Review:

I really love Foxbrim’s products as they really work and this product is no exception! I love this Foxbrim Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer. This product is nice and creamy, smooth and goes on so easily. It left my skin feeling so soft and silky. One of the best parts is that it works at fighting the signs of aging. It also left my skin feeling nice and tight, which is a great sign that it’s working! I love when I can actually feel a product working.

This product uses Retinol as its main ingredient and that is one of the best ingredients to keeping your skin young looking. I’ve been using this product for a few weeks and can already tell a slight decrease in the appearance of my crow’s feet. I am so excited to keep using this product.

This product has such a nice consistency- not thin or too thick. It’s so silky and creamy and not at all sticky. It’s unscented and soaks in nicely once applied to your skin. It really doesn’t have an oily finish at all. It works great under makeup and doesn’t cause any caking. I love that this product actually comes with a nice pump. It dispenses just the right amount of cream!

Overall, I feel this is one of the best moisturizers I’ve tried in a while! I would highly recommend this Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer to anyone looking for a moisturizer that helps to fight the signs of aging as I can already see it working!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment