Saturday, August 23, 2014

VoilaVe Triple Action Vitamin C Serum

About:

HIGHEST QUALITY VITAMIN C AVAILABLE: The most advanced & powerful serum on the market. We use only the best ingredients available with no fillers, no dilutions, no parabens, no alcohol, and no animal testing. Made in the USA in our advanced FDA certified facility.

BETTER BOTTLE: Convenient premium pump works better than the traditional amber dropper bottle which means less waste, saving you money! Our Triple Action Vitamin C has an advanced premium pump with three layers of protection. The outer label, outer wall, and then an opaque inner bottle which holds the serum. This ensures 100% maximum potency and extends the life of the serum.

POWERFUL ANTI-AGING BENEFITS: Proven to stimulate collagen and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Brightens and smooth’s skin for a more radiant and youthful complexion. Powerful antioxidants neutralize free radicals to prevent and reverse sun damage and fade sun spots and discoloration.

DOES MUCH MORE: Not only is our vitamin c serum a powerful anti-aging product, it does much more! It reduces fine lines and wrinkles, evens out skin tone, smooth’s skin texture, brightens dark spots, hyperpigmentation, & discoloration, shrinks pores, helps clear up acne, and much more!

★ WORKS OR YOUR MONEY BACK ★ Manufacturer's Guarantee: We back our products up with a 365-day hassle-free money back guarantee. There is absolutely no risk to you when you order now! If you are not completely satisfied, simply contact us and we will give you a full refund, no questions asked. Making our customers happy is our #1 priority.

Review:

VoilaVe’s Vitamin C serum comes with a convenient pump instead of a dropper like most other serums come with. It also contains three forms of vitamin C while other serums typically only contain the basic form of vitamin C.

Another great thing about VoilaVe’s Vitamin C Serum is that it does not contain parabens, alcohol, or other additional fillers. It also states that it won’t clog pores, which is important for those who have acne.

I’ve been using the VoilaVe Triple Action Vitamin C Serum with great results. I have a few darker spots that have been annoying me and have been giving me trouble when it comes to fading, and they seem to be fading after using this particular serum. Overall, I’ve seem improvement in the overall complexion and tone of my skin. This product has some serious anti-aging properties to help prevent wrinkles and help with fine lines (I have enough fine lines).

This serum itself is clear and since it comes in a pump, it’s super easy and convenient to use.  I use this product every morning after washing and patting dry my face. I only use a small amount to cover my face with a nice thin layer. It soaks in quickly and I can easily put on my moisturizer and makeup over it.

Overall, I can really recommend VoilaVe’s vitamin C serum for anyone with pigmentation problems, fine lines, acne scars, etc. It’s a wonderful product and a must have for anyone looking for a new product to add to their routine. Vitamin C serums are the latest rage for a reason, they work! This particular one is amazing!

You can find VoilaVe’s Triple Action Vitamin C Serum on Amazon.com (along with their other wonderful products!)

Disclaimer: I was provided this product for free in return for my honest and unbiased opinion. I was not compensated in any way. All thoughts and opinions are my own!

0 comments:

Post a Comment