Tuesday, August 12, 2014

VoilaVe Organics Argan Oil

About:

ONLY ONE INGREDIENT: 100% Pure USDA & ECO Certified Organic Moroccan Argan Oil – No Fillers. The Highest Quality Argan Oil Found Anywhere.

Premium Quality: BEWARE of other Argan Oils that claim to be Organic and are not. Remember, you get what you pay for! VoilaVe Organics Argan Oil is produced using the highest standards in the industry. Not only is their Argan Oil USDA Certified Organic, they also have ECO Certification by Ecocert which means it is made with even higher standards than most other Argan oils.

100% PURE MOROCCAN OIL: Our Argan Oil is 100% Pure, Cold pressed, Unrefined, All natural. Imported from Morocco and Bottled in the U.S.A.

MANY USES: Apply to dry, damaged and brittle hair for a shiny celebrity feel - Apply all over body to condition, nourish and maintain healthy skin tones - Apply to face for a deep moisturizing, radiant and glamorous look - Apply to brittle yellow nails

Manufacturer's Guarantee: We back our products up with a 365-day hassle-free money back guarantee. There is absolutely no risk to you when you order now! If you are not completely satisfied, simply contact us and we will give you a full refund, no questions asked. Making our customers happy is our #1 priority.

Review:

Argan Oil is one of my favorite oils. It has so many uses and is so versatile! VoilaVe Organic Argan Oil is a wonderful Argan oil that comes in a nice sized bottle with a pump vs. a dropper. I love that this product comes with a pump because I feel that it makes it easier to use, especially when you are in a hurry! I’m always afraid of spilling my oils with the droppers!

Disclaimer: This product is one that I had received (gratis) for my honest and unbiased opinion. I wouldn’t recommend products that I don’t like or that I wouldn’t think my readers would like.

This particular product I happen to genuinely love! I have been using it in my hair to tame it, ln my dry elbows, my knees, and I love using this on my fingernails and cuticles. I have the driest fingers ever. I get dry skin built up around my fingernails and it bothers me so much! I also get issues with my cuticles as well. I started using this wonderful Argan Oil on just about everywhere and I have noticed my skin has drastically softened. It has also helped tame my hair in this humid heat. My hair tends to just poof out and go nuts, and this Argan oil really helps that problem!

I love that this product is imported from Morocco and bottled here in the United States. It’s made from 100% Organic Argan Oil and is produced using the highest of standards- cold pressed, unrefined, all natural and unscented. You really have to be aware of imitation Argan Oils- but not with VoilaVe. With VoilaVe you are getting the real deal!

This huge 4oz bottle will last me a long time since I only need a few drops for all my needs! I love Argan Oil!
You can get VoilaVe on Amazon.com and it’s currently selling for $15.95 which is a fantastic price!

0 comments:

Post a Comment