Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Sano Phytoceramides 350 mg Skin Supplement


About:
A famous doctor on T.V., as well as many other dermatologists, consider 350 mg of Wheat-Derived Phytoceramides to be a "Facelift in a Bottle." That T.V. Doctor even named it his #2 Secret to "Drop a Decade From Your Face" (#1 is Topical Vitamin C!) The main ingredient in Plant-Derived Ceramides replenishes the ceramides that your skin loses over time. Studies have shown that Phytoceramides can increase moisture retention which drastically affects the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
This is a top selling anti-aging, anti-wrinkle skin supplement.

This supplement is derived from non-GMO wheat, and therefore contains trace amounts of gluten. DO NOT use if you have a wheat allergy.

Indications
Recommended for aging, dry, rough or dull-looking skin. Clinical research shows improvement in skin hydration and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Because of the surface area of your skin, and the amount of time it takes for cells to completely turn over, allow 60 - 90 days of daily, continued use for best visible results.

Ingredients
Sano Naturals Phytoceramides+ are all natural and contain no fillers, binders, or artificial ingredients. Each Sano Naturals Phytoceramide+ Capsule contains: Phytoceramides (350 mg), Vitamin A (5000 IU), Vitamin C (60 mg), Vitamin D (400 IU) and Vitamin E (30 IU) in a Vegetable Cellulose Capsule. Produced in a GMP Certified Facility in the USA.

Directions
Take 1 capsule daily.

Review:
I received these supplements in a very cute little container that looks similar to that of a moisturizing cream. I thought that was clever as they are supposed to help your skin look better. The capsules themselves were in veg caps which I like and prefer. They weren’t tiny or too large. I had no issues with their size. Someone with large tonsils may want to consider the size, however. I just think of my sister and her large tonsils and how she can’t swallow anything without issues. I am lucky and have tiny tonsils. In any event, let’s move on!

I had no side effects whatsoever with taking these caps. I just added them to my daily routine of tablets/caps. Those who are on a variety of medications or are pregnant may want to consult their doctor first just to be sure that these will not be any problem.

Being that it could take 60-90 days to see results, I’m not completely shocked that I haven’t seen much of any results yet. I am really hoping to see results in my face and hopefully my hair and nails. I’ve been taking it faithfully and so far I haven’t really seen a difference. I’ll continue taking it and hopefully I’ll notice some changes. If I do, I’ll post an update letting you all know for sure.

Overall, I would recommend giving this supplement a try. It seems like these are the latest and greatest of beauty supplements and worth trying. If anything, they do have a nice amount of Vitamin A, C, D, and E. Either way, they do have health benefits!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment