Saturday, August 30, 2014

Skin QR Organics, NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite Concentrate


About:

Contains top 20+ well known botanical cellulite fighting ingredients
- Diuretic, improves circulation, reduces the appearance of cellulite overtime, firming, detoxifying.
- Organic and all natural
- Light cream texture, easy to apply, fast absorbing. Creates a sauna effect.
Our fabulous creation NuElle contains a cocktail of 25 well known flub busters that assist in weight loss and cellulite reduction, like caffeine, L'Carnitine, Butcher's Broom, Bladderwrack, Ivy and many others. Formulated to work both on the surface and in depth, this revolutionary treatment has multiple performance that can be seen with the naked eye within 2-3 weeks. Firming on the surface, detoxifying on the inside, reducing water retention and fat cell clusters, while improving circulation and overall appearance of the skin.

Review:

No more cellulite would be amazing, but I'd just settle for a reduction in the appearance of cellulite! NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite Concentration is a potent product that helps to improve circulation, firm and tighten skin, and detoxify the area applied to. It comes in a beautiful tube that you can easily dispense the product from with a nice pumper. The cream itself is nice and light, smooth, soothing and absorbs fast into your skin.

The NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite Concentration has about 25 different ingredients at help to reduce your cellulite and actually goes deep into your skin to help clear out fat cells and excess water causing your cellulite. It can help build firmer, softer, and smoother skin within 2-3 weeks of use.

It was in just a few uses that I could tell that I was getting a spa like effect from this cocncentrate. I love the scent of this product and how refreshing it felt on my skin. I’ve been using it for a couple of weeks now and can tell that this product is working on tightening and firming my skin. While I still have my cellulite (and know nothing will actually cause it to disappear completely), I can tell that this product does do a little at helping to reduce it or the appearance of it. I also love that this product hasn’t caused me any odd reactions and only pleased my senses and skin!

If you want to explore the magic of this concentrate, you can purchase it on Amazon.com


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment