Thursday, August 28, 2014

Number One Nutrition – Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM Joint Support Supplement


About:

Because you should decide where you go, not your joint pain.
Number One Glucosamine will help you regain control of your life and maintain healthy joints for years to come!
Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM – What are they?
Glucosamine is responsible for building cartilage, ligaments and tendons. We need them to protect our joints and allow our bodies to move freely.
Chondroitin will help our joints be more flexible and elastic.
MSM is fundamental in the creation of collagen, elastin and cartilage which will ensure healthier joints.
Glucosamine Chondroitin and MSM occur naturally in our bodies. However, their production is decreased over the years. As the bone protecting cartilages become thinner, the bones will not be protected when we move. This will cause much pain and discomfort. Taking high quality supplements is a safe and efficient way to replenish our bodies with the needed amount of these substances.
This product is aimed for individuals who suffer from:
Joint pain
Joint stiffness
Joint cracking and popping
Not being able to exercise as you used to
Glucosamine Chondroitin and MSM are responsible for building and keeping healthy cartilages that protect our joints! If we can keep our joints strong, they won`t stop us!
This is how Number One Glucosamine can help your body:
Build cartilage and protect our joints
Give our joints more elasticity and mobility
Help our body maintain healthy joints
Help minimize joint pain

Review:

Let me start out by stating that I have horrible knees! I have had bad knees most of my life (yes even as a child!). I have chondromalacia patella which just means that my knee caps are misaligned and are wearing away at the cartilage that’s there. So I have constant popping and grinding of my knees, especially when I’m going up stairs, kneeling, etc. It stinks.

Anyway, I wanted to mention that because I like to take Glucosamine to help easy my symptoms. It won’t cure or stop the problem, but it does help to ease some of the pain.  I started taking Number One Nutrition’s glucosamine / chondroitin supplement and find that it is easy to swallow and you get a large amount in one bottle, which is nice! I like to take this supplement every day.

It is recommended to take three tablets a day and there are 240 tablets in a bottle, so one bottle could last up to 80 days. That would be almost three months of use if you needed to take it every day! That is awesome.  Another good thing about Number One Nutrition’s Glucosamine is that it’s only $24.99 for this 240 tablet bottle. That’s very affordable, especially for someone like me who needs to take this supplement daily.

Since I’ve been taking this supplement, I’ve noticed a sharp decrease in my symptoms. I haven’t had as much popping or grinding and pain and that, to me, is amazing. I’ve tried other glucosamine supplements and they do help, but this particular supplement really did seem to work better. I’ve tried other Number One Nutrition Supplements in the past and have found them to be exceptional.

Overall, I can’t recommend this product enough. If you have any problems with your joints, I would highly suggest you try out this Number One Nutrition Glucosamine Chondroitin Product.  The tablets are easy to swallow, no after taste, no upset stomach, no weird side effects (for me), and they actually work better than other products I’ve tried.

You can get Number One Nutrition’s Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM Joint Support Supplement on Amazon.com



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment