Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

First of all, I am a huge fan of mineral skin care products. I was very excited to be able to try this product as I have such a dry and itchy scalp and nothing I've tried seems to help.  This product claims to be fast, natural, and effective at providing relief from dandruff, itchy, dry, flaky scalp as well as scalp psoriasis, and seborrhea dermatitis.While I'm mostly having issues with being itchy and dry, I do believe this product would work wonders for all the other scalp issues people do have.

When I first received this product I was impressed with the packaging. I think the labeling looks great and the color of the shampoo, itself, is unique. It's a dark brown color that no other shampoos really are. Being that this is a dead sea mud shampoo, it's no wonder it would have such a natural color to it.

Once I took a look at the packaging, I flipped the lid to smell it. I love a great smelling shampoo and was thinking this shampoo might smell a little "mineral-like". I was wrong. This shampoo has a very lovely scent- almost herbal but not really; it's almost aromatherapeutic. In any event, I was excited to try this shampoo.

So when I tried this shampoo I was happy with the scent, the feel of the shampoo and the way it lathered. I could feel relief almost immediately from the itching. Once I rinsed out the shampoo, I noticed my hair was very soft and not at all tangled and tough like it usually is from other brands.

After actually drying my hair, I noticed my hair was exceptionally soft and smooth and smelled wonderful. I am even more excited to report that my scalp remained itch free. This was all after just one use. I have continued to use this shampoo daily and find that it really keeps my scalp itch free and moisturized. I am no longer scratching at my scalp and looking like a stranger person! I am so very happy with this shampoo!

I have no desire to ever go back to another brand of shampoos again. I also want to check out their other products. If I do, I will be sure to report my findings! I highly recommend anyone with any kind of scalp issue (and even those that just want soft, smooth hair) to try this shampoo. It is amazing.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment