Monday, May 19, 2014

IPurify Colon Cleanse by Reduxa

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I have heard many people talking about colon cleansers lately, and thought maybe I’d try one to see how it worked for me.

I followed the directions and took two capsules with water after a meal in the evening. The capsules were easy to take and didn’t leave any odd aftertaste, which was good. I didn’t notice anything different in the first few days, but after the fifth day or so I did notice I felt better- more energetic, less headaches (probably from the caffeine in the product), and things in the belly area were moving along much smoother.

I think this product has great detoxifying qualities! I can’t say I lost a ton of weight from this, but I think it could help a little by keeping energy high and keeping things moving through the body. I plan on getting more just because it really does make me feel better and who knows; maybe the weight will slowly start dropping in time.

The ingredients in this product are:
Vitamin C, Vitamin D, B-1, B-2, B-3, B-6, Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Fiber Herbal Blend: Senna Leaf, St. Johns Wort, Uva Ursi Leaf, Inulin, Psylium fiber, Thermagenic Blend: Guarana Seed Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Ginger root Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate

This product contains a lot of great ingredients. There are many healthy, good for you vitamins and minerals. No wonder this product really helps me feel better, it has a vitamin C, D, and B's. It also has the feel good St. Johns Wort and others. This is a great ingredient list! I did just say that twice.

You can get Reduxa's iPurify Colon Cleanse on Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment