Monday, May 5, 2014

Natures Best Vitamin C Serum

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I was fortunate enough to get to try Natures Best Vitamin C Serum  from Mystelic.

So this product is supposed to help pre-mature aging, fine lines, wrinkles, sun damaged skin, loss of elasticity, firmness and skin that needs revitalization. It works with any and all skin types.

I have a very combination skin and found this product worked great for my skin. I did find it to help my fine lines, and also with some small acne issues. It did seem to revitalize my skin and it sure did feel better after using this product for a month.

This product is very easy to use. You just put a small amount on your fingers, it's not watery or greasy,  and apply it to a freshly cleaned face and neck. Let it absorb and then you can put on your moisturizer, makeup or whatever else you like. It does not interfere with any other products you use on your skin. Also, this product does not have any strange or chemical odors, which I love.

I've tried various products, but none seemed to work as well as this product did for my skin. I think the reason it works so well is that it is a natural product that just plain works.

Honestly, I've gotten compliments on my skin tone. Many people say that I look like I'm glowing and that my skin has really improved noticeably. I can't say that I disagree. I just tell them about the Natures Best Vitamin C Serum and that it's as simple as that.

Try it for yourself! You can get Natures Best Vitamin C Serum at Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment