Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Nail Cones

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I was lucky enough to get a sample pack of nail cones to try out. These little cones go around your nail and under the tip to help you create a more salon look to your nails. It helps to keep you from getting nail polish everywhere but where it should go. 

The nail cones come in three sizes so that there is one to fit every finger. My sample kit had 15 cones in it; enough for 3 hands. A full package contains 4 sheets of 15 cones.

When I tried out the nail cones I found that they worked pretty well for keeping the polish off my skin and on the nail. I found that the cones stayed in place fairly well. I really didn't have issues with them falling off. The cones are simple to use and I feel that anyone could use them without any problems. I do have one thumb that is wide - it’s odd looking! I found the cone didn't quite work real well for that one nail, but that wasn't a big deal. I’m one oddball when most people have nice normal nails.

These would make a great gift or stocking stuffer for the fashionista or girl who loves to paint her nails. I really believe any girl would love this product as it makes painting your nails simple and easy. I already have a handful of people in mind when I think of this product. 

Check them out for yourself!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment