Monday, May 12, 2014

InstaNatural's Hyaluronic Acid Serum with Vitamin C, Vitamin E & Wild Crafted Green Tea

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I have tried a lot of products in an attempt to diminish the look of dark circles under my eyes, moisturize my skin, and reduce the look of fine lines around my eyes and forehead as well as to smooth out the texture of my skin. I can honestly say that, until now, none of the products I have tried and spent a fortune on have worked.

This Hyaluronic Acid from InstaNatural has a very light and natural scent and has a very light gel texture. It glides easily on my skin and absorbs fully with no residues left behind. I noticed an immediate difference in my skin after using this product. My skin was much softer right away and it felt less tight from dryness. It gave my skin a very comforting feeling.

I finished my face as I normally do with a tinted moisturizing lotion and makeup. It did not affect, in any way, my makeup. Other products that I have tried have, at times, left a greasy and heavy feeling on my skin. This product is as light as water on my skin; it’s like a drink for my skin!

I did some research on Hyaluronic acid and found that it is a naturally occurring substance in our bodies. It helps cushion and lubricate joins and is a major component of skin tissue. So it would make sense to use this on our skin as it is natural and already part of our bodies.

InstaNatural’s Hyaluronic Acid is joined with Vitamin C, Vitamin E and with Wild Crafter Green Tea. It is a very natural and wonderful product that is also affordable. The best part of all is that it really works and makes a difference.

I, out of curiosity, actually applied a small dab to each of my elbows as they were sandpaper dry. I noticed an immediate difference. They were no longer scratchy! I applied this product early in the morning, and much later in the evening, they were still smooth! I never, ever, had a product be able to make a difference in the skin of my elbows. This is my proof that this product works exactly like it says it does. I am completely sold! While this product is really meant for your face and neck area, I will keep applying a small dab daily to my elbows.

I highly recommend InstaNatural’s All Natural Hyaluronic Acid Serum as it genuinely works. They offer a full money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.  You will never have to take them up on their guarantee as this product is amazing!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment