Thursday, May 22, 2014

QSpeed CoQ10 200mg Quick-Melt Tablets

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I have been interesting in trying a CoQ10 product that isn't as large as a horse pill and this product seemed perfect. I loved the idea of a quick melting tablet that is supposed to taste good.

I received this product very quickly after ordering and it came in nice sized packaging. The tablets themselves were not unreasonable in size. They were in individual foil pop outs in the box. This was nice.

When I first tried the product, I just placed it on my tongue and waited. I didn't wait long at all before the tablet completely dissolved. There was a slight chalky-ness to the product, but that really did not bother me at all. The product tasted great for being what it was. It was almost candy-like. They are sweet but not super sweet. 

This product would be great for anyone who has a hard time swallowing large pills or who just wants to take a fast-melt that actually dissolves fast and tastes good. QSpeed CoQ10 200mg is a great alternative to giant pills that are sometimes painful to swallow. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


0 comments:

Post a Comment