Thursday, May 29, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

So after trying this conditioner, I can honestly say that I am hooked. I am very picky when it comes to conditioners. I do not like conditioners that weight my hair down or make it feel greasy. I also don’t like to spend mega bucks on salon brands because I don’t always think they are better than other brands. I am also a huge fan of Dead Sea minerals.

I love that the main ingredients of this conditioner are Dead Sea water and Dead Sea salt. I feel that this product is true to its name.

This product has a really nice fragrance- light and aromatic. It has a nice white color to it and goes into my hair very smoothly and nice. After I let it sit for a minute, it rinsed out quick and easily. It made my hair feel so nice and smooth.

I was also very happy to find that my hair was tangle free. It’s unusual for my hair to not have knots in it as it’s so fine. I didn’t have to use a hair detangler for the first time in a very long time. This conditioner is just that hydrating and nourishing!

This product works wonderfully with the Adovia Dead Sea Minerals Shampoo that I had previously reviewed. I use them together and get great results. My hair is always silky smooth and hydrated. My scalp is also hydrated and itch free (I had a previous problem with an itchy scalp)!

Adovia’s Item description:
  •           Made with Real Dead Sea Salt - 100% Pure and Genuine for an infusion of 21 Minerals Essential to Proper Skin and Hair Function.
  •           Leaves Hair Looking Hydrated, Healthy and Silky.
  •           Helps to Reduce the appearance of Dandruff and Dry, Flaky Scalp.
  •           Aloe Vera Deeply Nourishes the Scalp and Hair - Hydrating it from Within.
  •           Dead Sea Salt contains more than 21 skin and hair rebuilding minerals such as magnesium,    calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium

Ingredients:
demineralized water and Dead Sea water, dead sea salt, cetyl alcohol, cetrimonium chloride 29%, mineral oil, isopropyl myristate, glycerin, lanolin, fragrance, polyquaternium-7, propylene glycol and chamomile extract and algae extract and papaya extract and aloe vera

Directions:
After shampooing, apply to wet hair, spreading evenly into scalp. Leave for 1 minute and rinse thoroughly.

You can get this fabulous conditioner at Amazon.com
You can check out more of Adovia's products at Cleopatra's Choice

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. All opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment