Saturday, May 10, 2014

The Super Swizz Spiral Slicer

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I just tried the SuperSwizz out tonight and it is simply amazing. I wanted to make a vegetable “spaghetti” salad and it worked perfectly! I used carrots, zucchini, and beets! It was absolutely the easiest gadget to use. You just put your vegetable in the end and turn it to create long spaghetti-like strands. You can choose from two different julienne sizes; 2x3mm or a wider 3.5x5mm. I choose the smaller setting, but can’t wait to try the larger setting for making sweet potato spirals! The best part of this gadget is that you can make healthy foods fun. My children usually won’t eat vegetables, but when they saw the beautiful strands of vegetables, they wanted to try it. They absolutely loved it. I think this would be a great way to get kids to eat more vegetables as it’s fun to use and fun to eat.

This product fits easily into a small drawer and takes little space. It is also very easy to clean and comes with instructions that are easy to understand and follow (but it’s so easy to use, you probably won’t even need them)!

 SuperSwizz

The Super Swizz is a must have for making great delicious dishes that are healthy and that kids love. It would also be fun to use for making beautiful garnishes.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment