Saturday, May 17, 2014

Number One Probiotic Supplement

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I have tried many, many brands of probiotics over the last year or so and only a handful of them actually did anything for my digestive system. This particular product, Number One Nutrition's Probiotic Supplement, offers a limitless guarantee so that if at any time you are not satisfied, they will refund your money no questions asked. This caught my attention because if a company believes in their product that much, it must be pretty good.

So after receiving this product, I first read the ingredients and how many to take a day. Just two capsules a day with a light meal, and you are on your way to being healthier. This sounded pretty simple. The size of the capsules were not tiny, but not large and they were easy to swallow leaving no odd taste in your mouth afterwards. I also put them in the fridge to keep them fresher and to keep the probiotic benefits stronger.

I do want to note that this product has a statement on the back that indicates they were processed in a facility that uses a large number of different allergens. If you have allergies to any food item, check the back out to be sure you won’t be affected. Lucky for me, I have no food allergies (that I am aware of)!

After taking these for a while I began to notice a difference in how I felt. I have acid reflux and that was greatly reduced, I have various different digestive discomforts that seemed to be alleviated greatly, and overall things were moving along much smoother. I am very happy with this probiotic as it actually is making a difference in how I feel. I am happier when I feel good and I sleep better not having the symptoms that usually keep me up or wake me up at night. Since I am sleeping better, I am less tired during the day.

Who knew a probiotic could do all that?! While I don’t think this product is a cure-all, I do believe it can and does greatly improve your health! Your immune system is critical and should be protected and boosted. Probiotics have been shown to be beneficial to your immune system. This product is going to be a staple in my daily routine.This product would be great for women, men, and older children.

Number One Nutrition's Probiotic Supplement can be purchased on Amazon.com. You can also visit the Number One Nutrition website here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment